THE BIG NEW'S

"To your left is max and to your right is rex and like always I'll show you the picture at the end of the chapter"

"After the phone conversation"

DOCTOR FRED'S POV
"Sigh" "I just got off the phone not that long ago I didn't know that was the king that called me,but we found them their kid so they are going to visit them tomorrow at 12:00a.m. a little early I know but they want to see the babies,so I'll just call Amy and Jeff into my office for a little chat.

"He pick up his work phone to call Amy and Jeff"

The Conversation betweenFred,Amy and Jeff POV
"Ring,Ring"

Superior Amy:"Yes Doctor"

Doctor Jeff:"Yes Fred"

Doctor Fred:"I need you two to come to my office it's important that I need to talk to you two about"

Superior Amy:"Why?

Doctor Jeff:"Why do you need us cause I have another shift in another hour"

Doctor Fred:"Groan" "Just get here"

Superior Amy:"Um okay"

Doctor Jeff:"Fine,Fine,Fine"

"Still Doctor Fred POV"

"I sware they ask way to many question's when I ask them to do things like "Why we have to do this" or "Why we have to show up in your office" "Sigh" it feels like my head is going to explode with their nagging.

"Two minutes later"

"Amy and Jeff walk through the door"

"You wanted to see us about something important? They both said.

"Yes have a seat please" I said.

"They walk to a chair in front of their boss and set down"

"Um okay I found a home for the twin boy's" I told them.

"Who are they and what's their name? They asked.

"Smiling at them"

"They are the king and queen and their name's are Ken and David Johnson" I told them.

"Shocked"

"He coughed into his handed to get their attention"

"They want to visit the babies tomorrow at 12 o'clock,so I called you in here cause I want you two to show them the way to the the nursery and make them comfyble kay" I said them.

"Came out of their shocked state"

"Yes Doctor" They both said.

"Left the room"

Amy and Jeff talking

"Pay up" Jeff said.

"Okay,Okay here you go $250 dollar's you ask or should I say won for" Amy said.

"Very funny a bet is a bet" Jeff told Amy.

"I know,I know "gosh" Amy said.

"So Amy this is what is about to go down tomorrow you meet the king and queen at the front loby in the center and I'll be in nursery waiting for the king and queen to come and tell the do's and don'ts with the twin boy's kay" Jeff said to Amy.

"Okay I got it" Amy said.

"Good see you in the morning "Yawn" I'm taking the night shift today bye Amy" Jeff said.