THE KING AND QUEEN

"This is when they get what they wished for and I'll show you the picture of ken family an david family at the end"

"Where we left of last time with the king and queen"

Ken's POV
I walk over towards my love and set next to him.

"Love what is wrong" I ask him.

David's POV
I hand Ken the pregnant test with trembling hands "He is crying and sad" "Ken" "sniff" "look at the" "sniff" test an "sniff" tell me what you "sniff" see" I said to him.
The thoughts that was going through my head when I gave him the test was "What will he say" "Is he going to leave me" "Would he go find someone that can have his babies."

I look at the test that my love handed me.
"Oh love please don't cry" I said to him.
"The sobbing got louder"
I scoot over to comfort my love while he cryed on my chest.
"Honey I need to tell you something important but I need you to calm down love" I said to him.

"His thoughts"

"I knew it he's going to tell me that we are not one anymore or he found someone else or he hates me or tell me to leave an never come back.
"Sobbing louder"

"Shocked"

"Honey what's wrong" I ask.

"His thoughts"

"Should I tell him "Thinking" yeah I should tell him to get this over with. "Um "sniff" ken are you going leave me for another person "He said in a small voice"

"Shocked"

"No love I would never do that you know you are my soulmate and do you know what that means" I say to him.

"Yeah it means that we are stuck together forever till the day we do die" I said to Ken.

"That's right never forget that" I said to him. "He is wiping away david tears with his thumb" please love don't cry anymore I don't like it when you cry or sad" I said.

"I know you say it every time I cry so
um ken what was important you had to say before my meltdown a few minutes ago" I said.

"Oh forgot about that well since we can't have kid's Nick suggest we call and visit this new vampire center called Honey Bear's an see if they have baby twin boy's" I said to my love.

"Excited squeals"

"Oh ken you are the best husband ever thankyou" I said to Ken.

"Smile on his face"

"You are welcome love" I said.

"Still excited"

"When will you call the center" I ask.

"I think tonight" I said.

"Oh ken we will make wonderful parent's to them an we would spoil them rotten by us and by our family when they meet their nephew's an grandson's" I said.

"That's right I almost forgot to call them as well so I'll call them when I finish calling the center" I said.

"He got up from the bed and walk over to his and ken wardrobe an got his self some sweat pants and a t-shirt an walk over to their shared bathroom"

"Okay honey I'll be in the shower kay Oh and wake me up to tell me what happens cause you know right after a shower I hit the sack everytime" I said to Ken.

"Okay love I will kay" I said.

"Love you" My love said.

"Love you to" I said.