On That Moning

Draquan get your ass up for school. Ok mom I said. I rushed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I went to my room to put on some fresh clothes. I came down stairs to say goodbye to my mom's. See you later mom, see you later sweet heart. My mom didn't know I was bisexual and I don't think she will ever know. I was scared to tell anybody. People don't support that where I live. I went outside to catch the bus. As I came on I saw my BestFriend Khamron. What's up bro, what's up Draquan. You ready for school? Yeah I said, knowing damn well I rather be sleep in the bed. Once the bus got to school I got breakfast and sat at a table. Khamron was telling me about his weekend and shit. I really didn't care, but sense last year I had a huge crush on him. Sometimes I think about what he would look like naked and the fun we would have. But those were just distant dreams. Hey you trying to come over my house today after school Khamron. Yeah if my mom say it's ok. Bet, I got new games and everything.

After school I went home and relax. My mom was out getting groceries. So I was home alone. Some one knocks on the door oh that must be Khamron. Ok so you ready to get your ass beat in injustice two. Nigga please you an't whippin my ass in that game, I will scrap your ass up I said. Yeah Aight will see. I put the game in. Hold on I'm funna go use the bathroom I will be right back. I said cool. I was tempted to go look at him in the bathroom but I kept myself together. Khamron And I have been friends sense 1st grade. Our mom's knew each other from work And there good friends too. Alright let's do this Khamron said.