Chapter 3: New life

Chapter 3: New life
I wake up and find myself in a different room. My eyes scatter around the room. The room is made out of a gold floors and walls. Above is a giant chandelier. Over in the corner was a closet.
I open it up and find 30 black togas laced with a gold string.
Where am I?
I am Lynn in unknown place that looks like a mansion wearing a white dress and unknown stuff.
Outside I hear someone talking. Like a teenager boy. I run to my bed and stay quiet. The voice fades away.
The doorknob starts to shake. I pretend I'm still asleep. My eye peeks out a little. No way it Akealos! Her hair is dark purple with large dark blue eyes. She was wearing a bluish-grayish dress.
I open my eyes and find Akealos at my bed.
"Morning Lynn" she said.
"Where am I and how come I'm not in heaven?" I give her a face that I usually give to strangers.
"Well you are in heaven but not your heaven. Do you know who I am? I am the goddess of the moon and stars. I have chosen you to be my Angel. You showed me your loyalty and strength. So to explain this a little more, the next time you die you'll go walk the stairway to heaven and meet your own God. So come we have a lot to do today!
She shows me around the temple and how things work.
After that she takes me out to the field.
"15 laps around the field, 100 push-ups, 200 Curl ups." She commands. My jaw drops.
"You need to become stronger! And after that We're going to go through weapons." I get up and start jogging around the track. It starts to become harder to run on the second lap due to all the Jewelry and accessories. Well at least I don't have wings. Hey how come I don't have wings? If I'm this so called Angel?
On my 3rd lap I become tired and start to walk. Akealos orders a servant to get water. I swear if this is for her I'm so going to flip. On my 4 th lap she orders me to walk and have some water.
When she gave me the water it was pure gold! But then it was gone in 3 seconds. She laughs and I giggle along with her. Maybe this isn't that bad. Okay I'm going to push myself a little more harder.
Akealos stands outside in the blazing hot sun.
"Are you going to sit down? Or at least get a drink?" I ask.
"No because if you're running I'm going to stand and watch and cheer you on!" I smile and keep continuing running my 6th.
Weird it's October and it's blazing hot.
~ 1 hour later ~
Akealos stares at me. She touches me with her hand I feel a breeze of chilly wind.
She walks me to the battle field and gives me a bow and arrow.
"How does it feel on you?"
"Not really comfortable but I can still do...."
She hands me a sword.
"Really heavy! But I can still do but not as well."
Next weapon was a staff.
"Kinda heavy but not as heavy as the sword but I wish there was a sickle."
Next weapon: Chain scythe!
" I'm most likely to hurt myself.... It's long and heavy."
"All weapons are heavy except a couple" Akealos mentions.
Next weapon: Wand
"Really light but still can do with but how do I use it is it just imagination?"
"Yeah you learn and create new strategies."
Next weapon: scythe
"Heavy but perfect! I would no joke swing the around me if I knew! I'm going to give it a yes!"
"Okay I'll see if we have a scythe in store! Okay next is how to use a chariot.
Follow me. She walks me
inside to the chariot room.
"These two's names are Star and thunder."
They were really pretty horses and didn't smell at all. One was a white snowflake Color while the other was pitch black fur.
Akealos leads me through the process. She gave me the handles and taught me everything.
By the end of the day my body aches and I stink from sweat. Akealos tells me I should take a bath. Instead of going into a tub, I get to go into a waterfall and relax while they do a hair treatment. After the bath I go to my room and look around. I lay down on my bed which is the best thing ever!
Risking my life.... I don't see who wouldn't do that.... Besides I'm weak.
Well I really am dead....