Going to the Phantomhive manor

(These song don't go to the story it is just to listen to if you want P.S I don't own the video.)

(In the morning)
(3rd person POV)

A Navy blue headed demon butler known as Leo walks into his master's bedroom. With a tray filled with sweets and Earl Gray. As he set down the tray on the nightstand. He walked up to the curtains and pulled them apart from the window. As the light brighten the dark room. There was a groan coming from the bed. As a (h/c) headed boy around 13 went to cover his face. His butler took all the bed sheets. Leaving the (h/c) headed boy known as (m/n) in his sleeping wear. "Give it back." Said (m/n), as he sat up while his butler dressed him up in his noble retire.

The boy sat in his office drinking Earl Gray. With annoyed look cause it was the day to meet that Guard Dog. The (m/n) headed boy called his servants to get the carriage ready to head to the Phantomhive estate. He walked out of his office to the carriage. While his butler helped him in, and started heading to the Phantomhive manor.

    ( time skip to the Phantomhive manor)
          (m/n) POV

  My Butler Leo opened the carriage door and helped me out. We walked up to the door as I was about to knock on the door the door open. To reveal a butler dressed in black. Leo glared at the butler as the butler smirked. Leo held me tightly to his side. I just stand there confused. I was snap out of my thoughts when the butler said, "Hello my name is Sebastian the head butler of the Phantomhive manor, and who might you be." "I'm (m/n) (l/n) the Queen's Wolf." I stated. "Well then allow me to escort you to my master's study." Said the butler known as Sebastian. After walking for quite a while we arrived to two double doors. As Sebastian knocked on the door. There was a tired yet annoyed tone that said, "Come in." Sebastian opened the door making us come in. I can feel something or someone staring at me, but I just ignored it and then came eye to eye with a boy. With navy blue hair with an eye patch on his right eye. Around 13. With a annoyed look on his face. "And who are you might you be coming in to my office and disturbing my work." He said, rude much and to thought I was mean. Well I know for sure we are not going to get along. I thought "I'm (m/n) (l/n) of the (l/n) company, and the Queen's Wolf." I said with a sassy tone.

  And "I'm here to work with you on a crime seen about Jack the Ripper." I said, "Well then I'm sorry for my rude behavior, I'm Ciel Phantomhive of the Phantomhive company and the Queen's Guard Dog." Said Ciel Phantomhive himself.