Going Back Home part 2

(I don't own the picture)

(M/n) POV

After arriving back to the manor I hear the doors brust open only to see Serafina dashing her way towards my carriage. When Leo halts the carriage Serafina opens the door and sees me. "(M/n) you are finally back I missed you so much." She said as she went in to carry me out the carriage. "Haha Serafina I wasn't gone for a long time." I said with a laugh and let her carry me inside the manor.

I was greeted by my other lovely servants. "Master you are back happy you came back safely." Said everyone with a bow. "Aw guys you don't have to call me master, you all are my friends and family. So, call me by my name. I said with a smile and then walked to them all. "Now group hug my lovelys." I said and open my arms and then all of them come rushing towards me and hugs me.

"(M/n) you are so awesome you are a angel!!!" My servents all say in unison with happy tears. 'Man I love my family they are the best thing to happen to me after all the hard times I went through. They were able to bring me happiness.' I smile and then let go. "Well I have to go and work now." I said then they all wave bye and went off to do their jobs.

(This is your study)

I go into my study and sit at my desk. 'Sigh I just want to sleep than look more into the crime case.' I was snapped out of my thoughts when a yummy smell of aroma hits my nose. I look up to see Collin and Serafina by my desk, with yummy foods. "Here is your dinner Mas... I mean (m/n) sorry." Collin said with a awkward smile due to his mix up. "It is okay it happens." I say with a reassuring smile. "But that food smells good though as always." I said as drool dripped from my mouth. "Haha oops mind my manners." I said with a blush of embarrassment and went to wipe my drool, but was stopped as someone already beat me to it. "Haha silly (m/n) you are so cute as always." I looked to my right and it was Serafina who wiped the drool from my face with a napkin. " Ha.. that's me and thanks Serafina." I said and turned to my left where the food and Collin was standing. Collin moves my work to the other desk and places a table cloth on my workdesk, then brings the food over and places them down neatly. " Thank you Collin for the food." I said with a pleased look as I bite into the food. "You are very welcome (m/n)." Collin said with delighted look as his master loved his dishes.

With that Collin left. Leaving only me and Serafina alone. I was about to eat my food but my fork was taken away from me by serafina. "Hey give it back." I said with a pout, while looking at Serafina. All Serafina did was smirk and grabbed food with the fork and brings it to my mouth. "Now say aw (m/n)." Serafina says. "No I can feed myself Serafina I am not a k...mff.d." I try to say but Serafina put the food in my mouth already before I can finish my sentence. "Now don't fight just eat isn't delicious wouldn't want to waste all this food that Collin took time in cooking." Serafina said with a smug look. "Fine you can only feed me this once." I said with a sigh as I am too lazy to argue. 'Sometimes Serafina can be a handful but she is easy to deal with and she means well.'

Serafina POV

'Yay (m/n) is letting me feed him today seems he is too tired to argue back, as usual. After a while the food was all gone I was kinda sad, because I can't feed him no more. I pick up the dishes and put them on the cart. As I am about to leave I stop to hear (m/n). "Thank you for feeding me Serafina." (M/n) said with a blush and avoids eye contact. 'Awww so cute!!! (M/n) is the best!!!'   "You are very welcome (m/n), happy you enjoyed it!!!" I said with a cheerful smile and happily skip away to the kitchen. 'I might be crazy but I will never harm or force (m/n) to do something he doesn't want. I will always love him and be happy for the one he chooses but if anyone hurts him they are dead. Hehehe'

Time skip to night

Junko's POV

I look at the grandfather clock and see it is time for master to go to sleep. I walk to the kitchen and to see Collin cleaning up and David leaning against the corner reading books about more farming and gardening information. 'Seems David is planning to farm something in the garden.' I walk up to Collin and ask him if he can make some tea for the young master. He says yes and gives me the tea. I start to head towards the the young master's room.

I knock and hear come in from inside. I open the door with the tea in my right hand. Once (m/n) sees it he looks relieved. "Oh seems it is already my bed time huh Junko." (M/n) said as he got up and start heading to his dresser to changes into his sleep wear, behind the privacy screen. He comes out and heads to the bed. I help him get under the covers and hands him his tea to help him sleep. As I am about to leave (m/n) grabs my hand and pulls me into a hug, with that I warmly smile and hug him back. " Thank you for taking care of me Junko." (M/n) mummered with his head burried in my chest. "It is my pleasure (m/n), I love taking care of you." I said as I played with his hair and pat his back. He left go and layed down and snuggled into his pillows. I leaned down and kiss his head and turn off the lamp. And walk out wishing young master a good sleep.