The Crime Scene pt 2

((m/n)'s POV)

Finding clues to solve the Jack the Ripper case. We find that all the victims were women that are all prostitutes. After finding information, Ciel and I headed inside the carriage while the butlers started driving. "Now were heading to the Undertakers to gain some information." Ciel said."Okay." I replied. When Ciel said that I started to think of a guy wearing a black looking robe with a black hat and gray hair with its bangs covering his eyes. But then again I don't know who he is I'm I suppose to know him.

 I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear someone saying my name waving there hands in my face. " (m/n) hello are you listening to me are you okay," Ciel asked. " Yeah i'm fine just space out and yeah I was listening, you said that we are going to the Undertakers," I said.

   As I said that the carriage door open to reveal Sebastian. " We're here young master,' said Sebastian. Bit for some reason he was looking at me 'Weird" I thought. "Well then let's go," I said. As I got out I went up to the door and knocked, but some how it feels so familiar. The door creak open and I walked in. I looked around to see coffins. "Undertaker come out we have some questions,' Ceil said.

  Then I seem someone grab me laughing like a lunatic saying " Oh lord Phantomhive  what a good day to see you did you come by for your measurements," said a guy that I supposed that is the Undertaker. But then i'm pulled away from him by Leo.

  Then I get a good look at the guy only to become shocked to see the guy I thought of before we got here. I then get snapped out of my thoughts again to be fell of being dragged away to other arms that feels safe and familiar. I look up to see the Undertaker with a shocked face even though his eyes are cover. " Is that you (m/n)." Undertaker said. " Ya'll know each other." Ciel l said incomplete shocked shown over his face. 

   "I don't know who he is, but he seems so familiar'" I said with a confused tone. " It's sad that you don't remember, but I can't blame you for it ,but  i'm your father's friend and I made a promise to always protect you when he passes away as he knew this was going to happen,but it seems my job looks like it's being taken care of."Undertaker says, as he looks at Leo. "Well thank you for keeping my father's request and I hope that I will remember some day and i hope you help me to remember too. Promise..??!!!" I said as I held my pinky out. Then Undertaker linked his long pointed pinky around mine. As that was done he told us that all the victims reproduced system was taken out.After Sebastian had to make Undertaker laugh causing the house to shake with laughter.

   After getting are information from the undertaker I give him a big hug and  we headed home. 

( Hope you liked it.)