Going Back Home

(I don't own the videos and pictures. Enjoy lovely readers.)
(3rd POV)

After arriving to the manor, Sebastian opened the door to the carriage. Helping (m/n) and Ciel out the carriage. Leo open the manor doors for the younger masters. Then before Sebastian can come in Leo closed the door on him. But the door stop as Sebastian had his foot between the door to stop it from shutting. With that Sebastain came in, while glaring at Leo. Leo just smirked and walked off to the young master, knowing Sebastain can't do nothing with the young masters around.

(Sebastain POV)

   'Tch that stupid wolf, just wait till I get my hands on you!! ' I started to walk where the young masters are at. As I am about to enter I hear laughter coming from the master's  study. The laughter was no other then my cute little kitten (m/n). I smirk and walk in to see my young master talking to (m/n) about how (m/n) face looked so disgusted when talking to lord druitt.

They stopped talking once they see me come in. "Oh hi Sebastain.", said (m/n). "Well hello my little kitten~." I said with a grin, (m/n) blushed and puffed his cheeks. "Oi shush it, you are the one that looks like a kitten." (m/n) said, he got up from his seat and started making his way to me. I just watch him in amusement to see what his actions are. (m/n) then went up and then grasped my chin, with a mischievious look on his face.

'Oh what is he gonna do hum~.' With that I closed my eyes. But then I opened them as I felt some type of liquid on my face. To only see (m/n), Ceil, and Leo all laughing. Then (m/n) holds out a mirror, I grab it to see he drew cat whiskers and a cat nose on my face. I looked at him dumbfounded and sighed. "Young master (m/n) what is the meaning of this?" "Well that is what you get for calling me a kitten and I was just trying to prove you look more like a kitten than me." (m/n) said with a smug look on his face.

"You are a very bad boy sir (m/n), you'll need some discipline" I said with a smile on my face. With that (m/n) started running towards that damn wolf. "You will never catch me alive Sebastain!!!" (m/n) said while blowing out his tounge. "Oh we will see about that sir (m/n)." With that I started walking towards (m/n) with my hands reaching towards him. Then Leo got in the way and pushed me away but I then grabbed rope and tied him. That will hold him for a awhile.

Then I went to (m/n) and started tickling him. "Aaahhh!! STOP IT I AM GOING TO DIE!!!" screamed (m/n). "This is what you get for being a bad boy, sir (m/n)." I said with a smirk. "Sebastain that is enough leave (m/n) alone now go get me some more earl gray.!" My master said. 'Tch and the fun was just beginning.' "Yes young master." I said with a bow and leaves the study.

(m/n POV)

Soon Sebastain stopped tickling me, due to Ciel telling him to get more earl gray. "Ciel you are my savior thank you so much!!" I said with a wide grin and then jumped on Ciel's lap and started to hug him. Then surprising he hugged me back, ' I was expecting him to push me off or say something rude, but he now he is giving me affection weird.' Then Ciel countine to still hug me but in a more tighter grip. "Um Ciel can you let me go now you are holding me to tight.?"

Then Ciel then snaps out of whatever he was thinking. "Oh, I am sorry!! Yeah whatever." Ciel said with a blush but turns away to look the other way, the let's me go. I look to my right to just see Leo sitting in a chair, watching us with a hand covering his mouth. 'So you are telling me that all this time he was just watching me get tortured from tickles and now just watching me, like nothing happened this jerk.!!'

I get off from Ciel's lap and then start to dash at Leo full speed and round house kick him in the gut. Leo then falls over from his sit." What was that for!!!!" Leo said hold his stomach. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT HELPING ME EARLIER SINCE YOU WERE DOING FINE JUST SITTING THERE THE WHOLE TIME, YOU BIG FAT JERK!!!" I said hitting his chest. Leo just laughed as the hits didn't hurt since he is a demon.

"Oh damn you Leo!" I said as I sighed. Then I hear someone laughing at me and I turn around only for it to be Ciel and Sebastain. 'Wait how did Sebastain get here I didn't here him and curse you Ciel.'  After hitting Leo I went up to to Ciel and have a sit to discuss about the case more. "Ciel it seems the case was closed but knowing Lord Druitt he can get bailed out since he is rich, but I don't really think he is the mastermind behind all the killings since he was selling all the body parts or whole being of the victims, while there is a other killer taking out the reproductive parts out of female prostitutes." I said.

"Well that seems very logical (m/n) I have to look more into that and keep a close on people." Ciel said with a pleased face. "With that said I will be taking my leave, I need to head home now thanks for having me on this case Ciel." I said as I got up. "Okay farewell (m/n) Sebastain let's walk them out." Ciel said as he got up from his seat and begin to walk out the study room. With that I ran to catch up with them along with Leo.

Leo went to go get the carriage. 'I should give them a hug knowing them for a while makes me feel close already.' I went up to Ciel and Sebastian and hugged them surprising they hugged back. "Thank you for having me hope to see you two soon." I said with a smile then wave as I see Leo has came back with the carriage. Leo grabbed my hand and led me inside.

(Ciel POV)

'Sigh what a pitty to see him leave I already miss him.' With that Sebastain led me inside and we went back to my study room. "Sebastian I want you to look more into the crime case of jack the ripper." I said while doing more paper work. "Yes my young master" Sebastain said with a bow and left.

(Sebastain POV)

As I left to go get more information I found out the location of where the women are being murder at. With that I started to head back to the manor. Sigh I already miss my kitten.