Lord Druitt

( I Don't Own This Video And Pictures. Please Enjoy.)

(M/N) POV

  After the information we received from Undertaker we headed back to the manor."Well now that we received the information of the victims we can discus this matter when we get in my manor's study"Ciel said."Of course, but how are we going going to get answers of the doctors and plus the season is ending."Says Madam Red."Well I can order Sebastian to go and interrogate the suspects."Ciel said."Yes my lord I will go and interrogate the suspects."Sebastian said as he jumped off the carriage.Which made Madam Red and Lau look shocked looking out the window.

"He does now that we were moving."Madam Red said, as she look shocked "He'll be fine let's just go to the manor and have some tea." Ciel said, as he had a smug look on his face.

(Time Skip: arriving at the manor.)

  As we made it to the manor, we got out of the carriage and started heading into the manor doors. As I was about to open the door, it open to reveal Sebastian at the door I just looked at him startled as I stepped back almost falling but was caught by someone.I then looked to see it was Sebastian, I blushed at the contact then he bend down to my ear and said,"Watch your step my sweet (m/n) we wouldn't want you to get hurt now do we." As his breath brushed against my ear I blushed really red as an tomato, but tried to hide it. Then I tried to pushed him off me but he only hold me tighter to him. But as if in cue Ciel took action."Sebastian I order you to let (m/n) go this instant." Ciel said as he walked up to him and grabbed my wrist pulling me away from Sebastian. and pulled me in his grasps. 

Then with that we went inside the manor as we were walking to the living room to discuss our information of the case. I was walking beside Ciel and Sebastian and I turned to my right to Sebastian and tapped his arm. Then he looked down at me "Yes, what will it be you need my sweet (m/n)." He said, making my blush "I wanted to thank you for helping me from falling." I say smiling shyly.

(this is you smiling shyly

(this is you smiling shyly.)

(Sebastian's POV)                                                                                                                                                                       As I was walking to the living room to discuss our information of the case I felt something tapping my arm I looked down to see it was (m/n). Then I said, "Yes, will it be that you need my sweet (m/n)." Then (m/n) says, "I wanted to thank you for helping me from falling." He said as he smiled shyly. I thought (m/n) was so adorable like an kitten I just wanted to hold him close to me forever and never let him go. "Oh it was nothing my sweet kitten." I said purring out kitten, I smirked when I saw (m/n) blushing. Then I feel two glaring eyes, eyeing at me. Looking to the side I see it was Master and Leo who was throwing glares at me. Making me just smirk more and with that we made it to the living room.