The crime scene

(In the carriage)                                                                                                                                                                                 ((m/n)'s POV)

  As Ciel and I got into the carriage while Leo was with Sebastian. I then could feel someone starring at me as I look up I caught Ciel looking at me. He look down real fast and I could see a pink shade on his face but gone in a flash I must be imaging things I thought. It was quite so, I decided to spice things up a little cause i'm bored and Leo is not here to entertain me and it is better to get to know Ciel so, I asked Ciel if he had other servants in his manor cause i didn't see any when i was there. "Yes of course I do I have 5 in total including Sebastian, and what about you (m/n)," Ciel said with a grin. " Of course I do but they are more like a family to me and I have 5 in total including Leo my butler," I said. "Oh so that is his name Leo huh," Ciel said. "Yes it's Leo sorry for not mentioning his name earlier," I said . As we were talking I was wondering what Leo and Sebastian doing up there I thought.

    (Ciel's POV)

 As me and (m/n) were talking I get to know somethings about him, but he kind of a mystery still but as we were talking I was thinking what is Sebastian doing up there cause I can feel my contact eye glow.

  (Up top of the carriage)                                                                                                                                                                  (The butlers's POV)

 " I know what you are demon or should I say the crow demon,"growled Leo with venom. "I can say the same for you," The black haired butler know as Sebastian said with a smirk. "You better not be planning to do something with my master he is mine not yours. Got that demon and don't try to be sly either , I see you starring at my master with hunger in your eyes.So stay away and stay with your own master," Leo said with venom and glared. This made Sebastian smirk wide. "Oh don't worry little wolffy  wolf your little master will be alright just be careful around other demons cause your master's soul smells so Delicious and sweet so, pure yet so dark,"  Sebastian said as his eyes flash pink then back. "But I make no promises." Stated Sebastian.

 (Time skip to the crime scene)                                                                                                                                                       ((m/n) POV)

    As we get out of the carriage, we start heading to the crime scene. Only to be stopped by the investigators saying,"Saying kids like you can't see such a crime.""Who are you calling kids i'm am the Queen's Wolf as you can see now move out of the way,so I can get this over with. As the guards move out of the apologizing ,but i just ignored them and got to work with the help of Ciel.