Going to the Phantomhive Manor pt.2

(I DON'T OWN THIS VIDEO)(please enjoy)

 (Sebastian's POV) 

      My master told me to go give him some Earl Gray tea. As I was walking by the entrance of the manor, I smelled a Delicious smell of a soul . Walking up to the entrance with a presence of a demon. So, I walked up to the door and open it and as, I opened the door there was a little boy with (h/c) hair and with pretty (e/c) eyes and looks around my master's age. I smirked as the gust of wind bowled with that delicious smell of sent of his soul. I just wanted to just take his soul right there as my eyes, glowed flashed pink and back to bloody red.

    As I can feel glares burning holes though my head and back. I turned around to see the glares      coming from that demon butler besides the boy. I smirked, then put my fake best smile and said, "Hello my name is Sebastian the head butler of the Phantomhive Manor and who might you be." I can tell that I interrupted  the boys thoughts. "I'm am (m/n) (l/n) known as the Queen's Wolf," the boy stated known as (m/n).  "Well then let me allow me to escort you to my master's study, ' I said. As we were walking to my master's study, I smirked all the feeling the glares burning right threw me and as we made it to my master's study. I knocked to hear a annoyed "Come in." 

  As I opened the door, my master had an annoyed look on his face cause he was doing paper work. "An who might you be coming into my study, and disturbing my work," My master said in a rude tone. I look at (m/n) to see him lost in thoughts and then he said, "I'm am (m/n) (l/n) of the (l/n) Company and known as the Queen's Wolf and here to work with you on the Jack  the Ripper case." with a sassy tone that makes want to take him right there on the spot. 

  "Well then i'm am sorry for my rude behavior, I'm Ceil Phantomhive of the Phantomhive Company and the Queen's Guard Dog," My master said known as Ceil Phantomhive. and after that I began to think to myself that i'm am starting to like that little boy (m/n). then they started heading downstairs. While I went to go get the carriage. 

  (Ciel's POV)

   There was a knock on my door to the study I said, "Come in." with an annoyed tone cause I was so, busy working on the crime scene and i'm having a meeting with the Queen's Wolf. When Sebastian opened the door I came eye to eye with. A boy around my age, with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. Along with a butler dressed in black, with navy blue/black hair and neon yellow/ orange eyes. "And who might you be coming into my study, and disturbing my work,' I said with and rude tone. "I'm (m/n) (l/n) of the (l/n) Company, known as the Queen's Wolf and i'm am here to work with you on this crime scene about Jack the Ripper," the boy said known as (m/n) the Queen's Wolf.

  "Well then sorry about my rude behavior, i'm am Ciel Phantomhive of the Phantomhive Company and the Queen's Guard Dog," I said. Well then Sebastian go get the carriage ready. As Sebastian left we went downstairs to only be greeted by Madman Red and some butler of her's and Lau and Ran Mao on his lap. "Well hello Ciel what coincidence to see you here and oh who is this behind you," said Lau with a smirk. "Oh this is (m/n) the Queen's Wolf," I said. "Oh ain't he handsome," said Madam Red,while pulling him to her on her lap. "M-M-May you get your hands off me," said (m/n) trying to pry her hands off, with uncomfortable face. 

  As she let go he sped walk up to his butler. I felt a pang in my chest of sadness just seeing (m/n) go to his butler. W..W..What are you thinking Ciel snap out of it. I thought pushing that aside. I said ,"Well then lets go to the carriage shall we.I turn around cause i feel someone smirking at me only to see Sebastian be hide me smirking dang it he knows. Ugh when did he get here. As we went to the carriage I glared at Sebastian as he touch (m/n)'s hand to help him into the carriage. Dang it calm down Ciel get it together your betrothed to Elizabeth.