Alhamdulilah💖

Salama Alaikum Wa rahamtullahi wa barakatuhu my dear wonderful readers. If you are reading this then you would have reached the end of Miss world or Miss Akirah?

Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah. It has been such a long journey. I started around Febuary 2016 and today January 2018, I have concluded it.  Two years no be joke😅😅 All praise and thanks to Allah the Lord of the Alamins for giving me the time and energy to write this.

Whoever the founder of wattpad is. You rock!!!I remember when I was young I used to say I wanted to be an author. I used to play with colours and pencils, the longer ones would obviously be the Mama and Baba, the pink one will be the sister and the blue one the brother. My mom had to explain to me that I can study anything else and still write books. It wasn't neccessary to study English or Literature before you could write books.

When I was in primary five, I wrote a story about a river princess or something like that 😂😂 and took it to my class teacher and principal to read and correct it for me. I later abandoned it though. It was only when I found wattpad I found a place and chance to continue writing. Wattpad has given me and a thousand others a medium to share our stories with the world. We are grateful.

They say family over everything. I am blessed to have a lovely family that supported me throughout this journey. My siblings and cousins are those that encouraged me the most. Some that have been reading MWOMA since the very beginning, some on the way ,some that just started reading it and some that are yet to read. I am so grateful. I love you.❤ My parents and aunties have been encouraging me too and begging me to give them my story to read. 😂😂I will give them after I finish editing😂😂

I have wonderful friends that supported and encouraged me through out this journey. You guys are just so amazing. Thank you so much.

The most important of all are the wattpadians. Those I met on wattpad, Omg, I met so many wonderful people through this book. I can't count how many friends I made on wattpad. Friends from different part of Nigeria. Amazing, funny, nice and true friends. You guys are just soooo...... 😭😍😍!!I love you!!

I have wonderful readers that always voted or voted and commented. Thank you soo much tooo. Your comments were what kept me going. I really appreciate it. I love you!!!

Ghost readers, thank you soo much for reading too. I will just remind you it's never too late to vote and comment. You can always go back and vote for all the chapters you missed.

I also have many supporters that don't really read MWOMA but supported and encouraged me. I am so grateful, thank you.

Those that are yet to read, vote, comment and share, Thank you so much too in advance😉.

In sha Allah I will write a sequel💃💃. I may start writing it next month or in the next two months. I will inform you when I start writing it in sha Allah. It's tittle is Miss Duniya or Miss Akhirah and  it is going to be about Leena. Here is a sneak peak.

Turning around , I saw the fierce eyes staring at me the way a child stares at a candy. His large mouth was wide opened, tongue hanged out and saliva pouring from everywhere.

"Woof woof,"

My heart leapt at another bark. I turned back and continued running. I was a quiet good runner but the ankara skirt I was wearing was tight so I couldn't run fast. The hungry looking beast could catch up with me anytime. My heart was accelerating, my whole body was wet from sweats and all my limps were hurting. The headtie I spent hours trying to make it perfect had lose, my skirt would get torn at any minute and I had dropped my new heels somewhere along the road while running.