Hellooo

Hiiii!!!

Hellooooo!!!!

Heyyyy!!!

Salama Alaikum!!!

How have you all been? Ya gida? Ya Mama da Baba? Ya Karatu? I hope you are all fine!!

Who misses me? I miss you too!! I also miss Meedos and our one and only Danmaula.

So let's get to the point......

A darling nusiiee nominated me in The Fiction awards 2018. It's a huge competition involving books from every corner of wattpad. All those popular wattpad novels you know, those that have billions of reads and millions of votes are competing. It's the second largest competition in wattpad, watty's being the first.  It's almost impossible for a mere Nigerian amateur writer to win. But there's no harm in trying right? So why shouldn't we try?

The 15 most nominated books in each catergory will be qualified as finalist and after that voting will begin. I have only one nomination now and I am sure there are some books out there that have a hundred. So please can each and everyone of you go and nominate Miss world or Miss Akhirah?. You just have to comment the tittle of my book (Miss world or Miss Akhirah) and my username (Sarahss2000) next to the correct category (spiritual). Add The Fiction Awards 2018 to your library and do so please. Support your fellow Nigerian!!!!  Go and Nominate now!!! And Tell you friends to do so too!!! Nomination ends in five days😭😭😭So you have to do it now.

Nigerian annual writers awards is going on too. You can go and nominate Miss world or Miss world Akhirah or Its a wattpad thing there too. For those that have already nominated, thank you very much❤❤❤ I will inform you when the voting starts in sha Allah.

I will start writing the sequel of Miss world or Miss Akhirah after Eid in sha Allah. Those that haven't started reading its a wattpad thing, I am already in chapter 10💃💃.

I think that's all for now.

Ramadan Kareem in advance❤ I hope we make the best use of the beautiful month. For little tips, check Chapter 6: Ramadan and Chapter 19:The beautiful month, of this book.

So Bye❤
I love you !!❤
And thank you so much for the support❤

Have you nominated yet? Remember nomination ends on 25th may. 😆