chapter three

I look up at him with sympathy and try to give him a small smile but that turns around when his words hit me like a ton of bricks that just came falling out of the sky.

"Look I'm really sorry I-I didn't see—" he instantly cuts me off. "Are you serious? Is you're brain even attached to any parts of you're body? Cause it looks to me it didn't communicate with your legs to walk the other way out of my fucking direction." He antagonizes replacing his I'm dumb look with a scowl. Excuse me? Okay woah, I need to leave before I slap his insanely gorgeous face.

Ok maybe if I introduce myself he won't hate me so much. "I'm new here, Aria West." I say sticking out my hand. He looks down at it and rolls his eyes. "You're new okay not blind. Don't use you're petty ass excuses to cover up you're mistakes." he scoffs running his fingers through his brown hair.

I glance at the other walking trees and see that other than them we've gathered a pretty large crowd. This asshole was not getting off the hook. We've obviously gotten everyone's attention, why not give em a show. I look at him and think you know what you're to good for this. Just walk past him and he won't even say nothing back. I swing my bag over my shoulder and stride past him elbowing him in the gut on my way by.

"Well look at that, she does have some smart ideas in that useless brain of hers. I hear him say to his giants. I stop in my tracks and turn around to look at this jackass. "What was that?" I say getting closer to where he was standing. "Scary, I think I might need my mommy to get me through this bad dream." He says with a smirk. This guy was getting on my damn nerves hella quick.

I still stare back at him with a disgusted look on my face. He bends down to my 5'5 height and looks at me like I'm some psycho. "Hey do I like need to call a cab so you can get the fuck out of my face?" He asks slowly. "No thanks," I say calmly. "But you can let me use you're phone so I can call Satin and tell him he can drive you to hell so you don't get lost."

I suddenly hear everyone gasp as they take in what I just said to this jerk. I can tell by the looks on his face and his friends, no ones stood up to him for being an ass. Why were pretty boys always so rude?