chapter twelve

hey lovelies! As if I granted your wish here is another chapter of TRG;) enjoy and please excuse weird typos and mistakes:)) -heavin xx

The night was in full-swing, with drunk people here and there, people laughing, making out and all that fancy stuff. My mind was still set on the previous kiss that me and Ryan shared, did it mean something or was it just him telling Alex to back the fuck off? He hasn't spoken to me since and it occurred less than 15 minutes ago.

I'm soon bumped into the wall by some Jocks that are roughly playing a game of football, such a nice house and will probably be destroyed within the hour. I lift my cup to take a drink when I feel nothing hit my lips. It must've spilled out of my cup when the knocked into me, damn assholes. "Hey I'll be right back I gonna get some more to drink," I shouted over the loud music in Eden's ear, she gave me a look of confusions if she didn't hear a word I said. I lifted my cup and turned it upside down so she would hopefully understand that it was empty.

She nodded her head waved me off as I walked through the crowd of sweaty bodies. I've This was what a high school party looked like, I wonder what a college party would. Looking around for the kitchen a finger taps my shoulder, I come face to face with the craziest bitch in town, Betty.

Rolling my eyes I look at her with stupidity, can my night get any worse I ask myself. Of course she's a like freaking witch and somehow knew what I was thinking as she yelled, "Ya you're night can get more worse!" Before I can say anything back she walks into the crowd and minutes later has Ryan in her tight grasp as if he's some kind of stress ball. I swear she's not human.

She looks at me and smirks before crashing her cherry red lips onto his, he doesn't hesitate to kiss her back with pleasure. Ok? I'm really confused, what the hell was going on here? She's literally devouring his lips like their candy. I shake my head at that thought and push pass them before finding myself outside.

I take in a deep breath and realize it's 2:30 in the morning, I have no clue where I am, its freezing balls out here, and I have no ride home. I walk down the porch steps with a grunt and think might as well walk home. I'm at the end of the street before hearing a car pull up beside me.

eMy amazing knight and shining armor, disParker.

I look at him dumbly as if I'm supposed to act like we're best friends and we're gonna casually ignore the situation that is in progress. "Are you gonna in or stand just stand there?" I hear him say snapping me out of my thoughts. I run to the passenger side quickly, before he gets anymore pissed. He looks at me awkwardly before pulling off and leaving the party behind.

I sit there drifting off to sleep when he practically yells in my ear, "What were you thinking? Walking out of the party like that with no warning whatsoever?!" I glance at him before continuing my stare out the window. "No one cares about me Parker, I'm the new girl remember?"

He shifts angrily in his seat at my response, "We might not be best friends, but you are best friends with my little sister and she's be pretty pissed if you ended up getting kidnapped by making a dumb decision walking out of the party without telling her." He states turning into a driveway that isn't mine. "This isn't my house," I spit out. He looks at me and his face suddenly changes, "You have every right not to believe me but, you're house was vandalized. Nothing inside is destroyed but the outside it literally damaged."

My night has escalated real fast, to Ryan kissing the wicked witch of the west to my house being vandalized. Now I'm stuck here in this hell of a situation where I'm so confused all I wanna do is crawl into a deep dark hole and never come back. So I do the most embarrassing thing in front of the most gorgeous and toughest on the earth. I sit there and cry, cry like a big huge baby.

Parker let's out a sigh before opening his door and stepping out, I see him walk over to my side and open my door before picking my up bridal style and carrying into an amazingly beautiful house. It was dark out but he features were so outstanding someone blind could see how amazing it was. I let out a gasp as he sets me down on the floor to walk by myself, I soon frown as the feeling of his strong arms wrapped around my body fade within each second.

I'm looking around when he calls out to me, "Here's a t-shirt and joggers if you want to change into them, you can take a shower if you want to. I mean with all what's happened you probably wanna cool off and um, have sometime to yourself." He says scratching the back of his head.

"Ya thanks for this," I say gesturing towards the clothes. He nods before going up the steps. I quickly shout out words I didn't expect saying, "Hey um Parker?" "Yeah," He says crossing his arms. I walk closer to him until I'm standing face to face with him. "You're a real softie when you want to be, it's ok to smile once in awhile. I really appreciate you bring me here tonight." I say before unexpectedly placing my lips on his cheek.

I grab the clothes and walk to the bathroom before closing the door shut and smiling brightly in the mirror.