The girl chapter 1

Taylor and Hayes were looking at two hella fine girls. They wanted to get there numbers

*Emily's POV*

Me and Aaron started walking over to Hayes and Taylor knowing something was up.

"What's up?" I said knowing the answer , "well me and Taylor wanted those girls numbers over there but are too anxious to go ask them" Hayes said. I just looked over at them and I saw Carrie and Jane. Little did these boys know they were my two bestfriends! So I decided to go over to Carrie and Jane "Hey guys!!" I said , "hey!!!" They both said at the same time. So after a whole of getting caught up and everything since I haven't seen them in a while since I'm always with Aaron now.

"So you see this guys over there?" I say pointing at Hayes and Taylor. "Yeah" Jane said and she smiled. "Well I know them and they want y'all's numbers" "WHAT!?!! They want our numbers!?!?!?!"

*Janes POV*

"See those guys over there?" Emily said. "Yeah" I said and smiled "well I know them and they want y'all's numbers" those words ran through my head over and over again like a broken record. THE Hayes Grier wanted my number!? Someone pinch me I must be dreaming. I finally spoke "WHAT?!?! They want our numbers?!!!" Knowing Carrie was thinking the same thing. Carrie is absolutely in love with Taylor Caniff as I am in love with Hayes Grier.

*Carries POV*

I literally am in love with Taylor , yeah sure hayes is cute but I mean DAYUM HAVE YOU SEEN TAYLOR!? He is hella fine. Well I'm Carrie the crazy fan girl I have short blonde hair and big brown eyes and I also dread this but I have braces ✋. People say they are attractive but honestly they hurt and you can't eat all the things if you didn't have braces which sucks but luckily I have one more year with them! While I'm snapped out of my thoughts I find my self running into Taylor. I guess I was walking towards him? I don't know all I heard is that Emily said Taylor and Hayes wanted our numbers. From then on out I zoned out.