Who are you?

*Recap*         *Hayes POV*

Jane I know you can't hear me but I am so sorry for leaving you alone, I should have followed you upstairs but honestly I was just caught in the moment. I didn't mean too, I love you so much. Please wake up, I'll do anything for you. I wish I was the one who got taken, not you, please Jane wake up, I need you.

*Recap over* Hayes POV still*

I need Jane to be okay, I can't live without her. I need to explain to her how I tried so hard to get her back and tell her how sorry I am for the things I did to get her back. All of a sudden I felt her hand pull away from mine.

*Jane's POV*

I heard my name being said by someone, I opened my eyes and saw a boy around my age with piercing blue eyes and brown flippy hair but I didn't know who he was so I pulled my hand away, he looked hurt. "Who are you?" "Where am I?" The boy who's name turned out to be Hayes started telling me how we're in a relationship and are in love with each other, I just don't understand how I can forget something like this. "I'm sorry I honestly don't remember who you are and I don't remember those feelings. Can I see my doctor please?"

 *Carrie's POV*

  This bitch is annoying. Carter should have been more careful , Jane escaping was way too close of exposing us and our plans for her. He's lucky for whatever reason her memories were wiped, not like she had much of a brain anyways.

C:"Jane.. do you remember me?"

J: "I'm sorry no..who are you?"

now could be a perfect opportunity to lie to her and say i'm nobody important or special or i can tell her the truth of our fake friendship. friendship is probably the smarter route to go.

C: "I'm one of your best friend's Jane, it's always been me , you and Emily.. unfortunately Emily and her boyfriend Aaron moved away to New York."

J: "I don't remember any of those names but something in me feels like i should and i feel so shitty that I don't."

Man if she gets any of her memories back this whole plan is screwed why does Carter have to be such an idiot? speaking of which heres Taylor and Carter now.... WAIT TAYLOR AND CARTER? why are they together?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!

*Taylor's POV*

As soon as I heard Jane had been in an accident I knew I had to get here as soon as possible Hayes must be broken to pieces and Carrie... I cant even imagine how she feel's I know if one of my best friend's were in an accident id be worried sick.

HEY! HEY! , who is this guy calling me , do i know him? 

Carter: HEY! HEY! do you know where Jane's room is? My cousin is her best friend and she called me to come here.

how do i even know if this is carries cousin? she never mentioned him before , i'm her boyfriend shouldn't i know these things? but what if it actually is and i don't take him... do i take the chances of it not being him or the chances of her yelling at me..? ill take the first option.

T: Yeah man this way. you're Carries cousin?.. she's never mentioned you before i'm her boyfriend Taylor.

C: i know. Not for long though 

not for long? what is this guy talking about he sounds like he's straight out of the looney bin.

we finally make it to the room Jane looks awful.. and i see carrie teared up and Hayes looks like he's seen a ghost. what is going on?

T: Hey babe,  how is she?

C: she's not doing so well , i see you met my cousin carter.

T: yeah to be fair you've never mentioned him before so i wasn't sure if i would even bring him up here.

C: well im glad you did. I called him to be here , the doctors said Jane is suffering from amnesia 

*Carter's POV*

i over hear carrie talking to Taylor saying Jane has amnesia , what are the odds that means theres no way she is going to remember the ride in the car let alone me having her tied up.

Nash walks in looks me straight in the eyes "WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?"

TBC........

Authors note: sorry its legit been 6 years my break was much needed LMAOOOOO. kidding just forgot this existed and now only me and carrie are doing this thing. Now were back better than ever also with better grammar-ish. ok byeeee