Sex oh no.

a WARNING: THIS CHALTER IS FULL OF SURPISES AND VERY VERY DESCRIPTED RATED:R

Taylors POV

So it's been two days since the lake and carries been texting me non stop she told me everything about Jane and Hayes , Hayes hasn't told me a single thing about it which makes me kind of Dissapointed. I think I'll text him

To: gay boy

Wassup bro?

From:Gay boy

Nothing much but aye I gotta tell you something.

To:Gay boy

Okay what's up?

I should just tell him I already know but I guess I better let him explain himself.

From:gay boy

So the night of the lake me and jane were laying in the bed and we starting kissing then making out then that's when things got heated. Well I mean I think you get the rest of what I'm saying.
But I'm really worried because she hasn't talked to me since then.

To:gay boy

I'm sorry bro but hey I'm about to go to carries and jane is there so I'll talk to both of them I'll ask if you can come.

From:Gay boy

Okay man hurry I haven't slept since then.

God poor guy. It sucks for him to be like this I mean if I was in his shoes is probably be so scared, and I'm not even the one who could be prego! But I guess I better get out of the car since I've been in carries driveway for quit sometime now.

"Hey babe" I said and kissed Carrie

"Hey.." She said with a shaky voice

"What's wrong?" I said

"Nothing I'm fine I promise" she said but I knew she was lying

A million things started running through my head. The worst one is if she was breaking up with me.

"Babe?" She said

"Yeah?" I said confused

"You look cute when you zone out" she giggles
So I pick her up run up stair into her room and shut the door lay her on the bed and hover over her. She gives in a pulls my neck to her to connect our lips. Everytime I kiss her I swear my whole world freezes and the only thing I know of is Carrie. The way she makes me feel is unexplainable.
She makes me feel happy in a way nobody else can. She gives me butterflies. She makes me blush, she makes me smile everytime she sneaks into my mind. Just her name "Carrie" can make me smile. She's so perfect. I love her.

"Carrie we have been together for a long time and I was wondering if we could do it now. "
I said very nervous that she would reject me and run away.

Instead she just smiled and kissed me and she took off her shirt.

She was wearing a white lace bra that had a bow in the middle of it. Not gonna lie she had perfect boobs they were big but not super big. Her body was just wow. Slim tiny and tan. My hands fit around her waist perfectly which I like. Then I notice her hips starting to move and she tugs at my shirt. So I take it off and she gives me shivers when her cold hands graze against my body. I can feel her smirking Inbetween our kiss which just makes me want her even more. I slowly slide my hands up and unattached her bra. She took if off the rest of the way I started to kiss down her neck and made my way down to her stomach I heard her let out a little moan "Taylor" I then slowly un button and unzipped her pants now I'm pulling them off she was wearing a see through pink lace panties. It was so hot. I picked her up and pushed her against the wall and I was holding onto her legs man were things getting really heated. Her hips started to move again so let her legs down and then she kissed down my neck while her fingers traced around my abs and her hands made her way down unbuttoning my jeans and slipping them off. I finished taking my jeans off the rest of the way then I took her and laid her onto the bed and she let out another moan and boom I gt off of her grabbed a condom opened it and slid it on. She just had a smirk on her face when I slowly entered her. I fit In her like putting on a glove. I started out slow butt hen she just screamed faster and faster. So I did as she pleased and before I knew it she screamed my name out loud. Man it felt good to hear her say my name I'm glad she's with me and not anybody else. I love her.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Lol heyyyyyyyy so I hope you like this chapter sorry if it's too DESCRIPTED I did list at the top it's rated r and very descriptive so you read it at your own risk. I'll update maybe tonight or tomorrow either one so byeee comment please and VOTE FOR MY BOOK! I love you!

-xoxoxox Jane💕