The lake.

*next morning*

Taylors POV

It's the next morning and when I wake up I realize carries not in bed? I search the house and she's no where to be found. When I get to the kitchen there she is singing wearing my shirt and sweatpants with a messy bun. Man did she ever look so perfect. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist and whisper "Goodmorning beautiful" I saw her smile grow big which made me smile. "Goodmorning" she said with a smile and a giggle. "What's cooking good looking?" I laughed , smooth right? She just giggled and through flower at me. "Pancakes and bacon with a side of me" she said with a smirk and winked. I can't help but smile "what are the plans for today babe?" I said. " well I was thinking we could go back to my house and drive my boat down to the lake and go tubing!" She said getting really excited which I thought was really cute.

Carries POV

So today me,Taylor,Hayes, and Jane are all gonna go on a "double date" except were all just going tubing on a lake. So romantic right? Haha well yeah that's today's plan. For today I'm gonna wear my white strapless bikini with a blue ombré look on it and my blue bikini bottoms with my light washed high waisted shorts and my Taylor caniff crop top. Reppin my bae 🙌.

"Taylor are you ready to see the tubing master?" I say with a smirk

"I'm better than you baby doll" he said with a wink cause me to smile

"Okay in your dream sweet cheeks" I said laughing a little

"Oh you wanna talk dirty? Two can play at that game honey buns." He said all serious which only caused me to burst out into laughter.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say." I said.

Hayes POV

So were at the lake tubing with Carrie and Taylor. Man they really like teasing eachother. I think they are worse than me and Jane! I'm glad Tay found someone good for him. But there's something about Carrie I know this isn't the first time I've met her before. I just can't put my finger on the last time I met her or if I even did. Even now I'm 99.9 percent I have.
I don't know but- " hayes go on with me!" Im snapped out of my thoughts by Jane.

"Okay baby" I said and then we go out after seeing Taylor get wiped out my Carrie! Ohhhh that's gotta hurt!

So right now jane and I are tubing together she's on one tube and I'm not he other and I swear we are more like playing bumper cars than just smooth fun tubing. She's so silly. But I better grip right cause she hits me hard and she can kill me! I should make a bet with her.

*after we switch tubing and now tay and Carrie are tubing*

"Hey Jane wanna make a bet?" I said smirking

"Yeah why not pretty boy" she said laughing a little

"Pretty boy? Haha I know." I said (wow hayes gets sassy!💁)

"So are you gonna tell me dipshit?" She says in a serious tone. (Jane has a mouth sorry people)

* authors note*

Heyyyy guys so I hope you liked this chapter I just wanted to tell you a few things about my schedule. I decided im too busy of a person to have a real update schedule so I'll just update whenever I can even if the chapter is really super short but still I'll try too. And tomorrow is,my last game and is start finals the 29th so between tomorrow and the 29th I can update more often also I get out of school June 12th so I'll be able to update way more after schools out. Ummmm my am says I'll be going to Europe a lot so im sure I'll update really long chapters on the plane rides and stuff so yeah watch out for more updates coming soon! Comment what you think happened to hayes! Don't forget to vote for my book and tell your friends about it!
Also people thank Carrie cause she's the one who bugged me to update! 💯💯💯
I love you all stay beautiful -xoxoxo Jane 💕