The scare.

*Still at the Lake*

Hayes POV

"Hey Jane wanna make a bet?" I say with a smirk knowing she will say yes.

"Sure pretty boy" she said giggling a little

"When we go on next whoever knocks the other person off first wins but the loser has to make breakfast lunch and dinner for a whole week!" I said smiling cause I know I'm gonna win. I'm a guy I'm stronger obviously.

"You got your self a deal mr but don't be crying when I win." She said with a wink

"So much talk but no game." I said smiling and thinking ohhhh burnt apply ice to the burnt area!

Jane's POV

"You got yourself a deal me but don't be crying when I win" I said winking cause he's so full of himself

"So much talk but no game" he said smiling

He better be ready to wipe that smile off that pretty face and walk around with the face of defeat.
I'm gonna win this bet. You don't mess with a girl who basically grew up on the lake.
Finally Carrie and Tay are off the tubes now it's my turn to dominate Hayes.

"Ready to loose pretty boy?"

"In your dreams butter cup"

Buttercup?haha stupid name I prefer BEYONCÉ or beyonslay because I'm gonna slay him. I thought to my self.

Okay so were in the middle of our bet now and I think he's getting tired haha wimp!
Now it's time to pull out the big guns and knock him off!
1
2
3

BAM!!!!!! Off goes hayes!

They all scream OHHHHHHH!!!!! From the boat when they stop which I think is hilarious.

But now Im looking around and well WHERES HAYES?!
I don't see him anywhere. I start praying to my self he's okay but what if he's not? He did get knocked off pretty hard and he did fly pretty far....we are in this huge lake no sign of hayes and he could be anywhere. This is all my fault I should've just let him win. Here's when I started praying but got snapped out of my thoughts when something grabbed my waist and whispered "guess I'll be cooking breakfast dinner and lunch for the next week" it was hayes. He kissed on my neck and almost gave me a hicky but I stopped him.

"Babe were in the middle of the lake and they are staring at us!" I said shocked

"So what. Let them stare I love you Jane" hayes said with a smile

"I love you too hayes but we can do this later tonight babes" I said kissing him again

"But the look on your face when you got scared!" He said laughing

"SHUT UP HAYES!" I said trying to sound serious but I couldn't help but laugh. His laugh is contagious.

"But I'm glad you were it shows you really care about me. I think I even saw you praying?" He said smirking

"Yeah yeah whatever grier. Those good looks better come with some good cooking." I said laughing cause I think I'm funny.

*Later that night now hayes and Jane are alone at hayes everyone else is out of town*

"Soooooo Jane." Hayes said smiling

"Yes??" I asked confused

"So I just uh-" he stopped talking and just smashed his lips to mine at first I was shocked but then I just gave in and let him lead. He slowly slipped is toung into my mouth and I let him. He then pulled me on him so I was now straddling him with my arms around his neck and his hands on my waist without breaking the kiss. Man was Hayes a good kisser (I wish this really happened to me)
I started to tug at his shirt meaning I wanted him to take it off. I'm ready. I'm ready to do it. He gets what I'm doing and takes it off soon enough he flips me over and is now hovering on top of me he breaks the kiss for a breath then says "is this it?" And I say " yes hayes. I love you and I know you're my forever. This is it" he just smiled then pulled my shirt off.......

"HAYES BENJAMIN GRIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hayes head snapped straight up looked at me then slowly turned his head and is mouth dropped as mine did as well.

Oh god. No. It can't be. Ugggggg. Everything was going so well!!!

*Authors note*

Ohhhhhhh things are getting sexuallllll! Haha no but OMG how about this cliff hanger doe! You salty now? Hahaha well I have testing next Thursday and can't update tomorrow cause I'll be home late but I'll try to update Friday so hang In there! Shout out to Harper,Katlynn,And Sydni who read my book thank you thank you , and thanks to every other readers who read it! I love youuuu

P.s idalys is my girlfriend harper get over it.

-xoxoxo Jane💕