Welcome To Earth

"Six three five, you are the most capable of this mission. you will go to the planet earth for one year. you are to explore the planet and learn the humans weaknesses. This is a dangerous mission if we are to return earlier than one year you must leave the planet." president green says as I nod and walk into the next building. my name's Six three five, I'm an experiment so I don't have a name. I'm one of the experiments that failed. I am the most stealthy and brave alien on the team. also the youngest. I'm only thirteen so mission are harder but this mission is bigger than I've ever experienced. I walked to the space cruiser and start flying to the new planet. I change into human form and get out of the cruiser when I arrive. I look around the new land and see no humans around me I hit the camouflage button on the cruiser and walk around. the sun is just rising and there is no one within miles. I walk until I walk into someone and fall down.

"Watch out, human!" I exclaim standing up.

"What? that made no sense." I hear the person mumble. it's a boy around my age.

"Sorry. I'm not from around here, little bit scared." I say. I'm a bit scared about being here for a year.

"It's fine. I'm Alex." the boy said holding out his hand as I just stared.

"Okay then." Alex says as he pulls his hand back.

"This is probably a stupid question but, do you know what the date is?" I ask. I have no clue where I am or what year it is.

"Um, it's October twenty seventh, two thousand thirteen. why?" Alex questions as I try to come up with an answer.

"Just wondering." I lie.

"I'm walking to Starbucks if you want to come." Alex says.

"What's "Starbucks"?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

"A cafe...? man, you must be from somewhere far away because Starbucks are everywhere here. where are you from? the moon?" Alex says. He somehow figured out where I'm from.

"H-How did you know that?" I stutter backing up.

"What? what do you mean?" Alex asks.

"You know exactly what I mean. do you work for the government or something?" I question my eyes changing colors. Yes my eyes change colors. blue for fear, red for anger, pink for sadness, and they look dark brown other than those few emotions. right now my eyes are a purple-ish color.

"The government? what are you talking about?!" Alex exclaims looking as confused as ever.

"Y-You really don't know, do you?" I question as Alex shakes his head.

"What do you mean "how do you know"?" Alex asks me as I sigh.

"It's a long story. one that I'd rather not go into detail about. Lets just say I'm not from here. but just for a hint on how different I am..." I say making my skin change colors.

"Y-You're an-" I cut off Alex by putting my hand over his mouth.

"Call me that name and see what happens." I growl taking my hand off of Alex's mouth.

"Alien." Alex says and runs in front of me.

"Say it again, I dare you." I say stepping closer to Alex.

"Ali-" I cut off Alex by making a strange sound and aliens slowly appear from where they were.

"What are those?!" Alex yells as I laugh and signal all of the aliens to leave. We aliens gotta stick together.

"Next time I won't call them off." I say and continue walking. Alex walks next to me as we enter Starbucks.

"Hey, what's your name?" Alex asks me. oh yeah I never told him. probably because I don't have one.