Following The Maps

"What on mars?" I say looking at Alex's phone.

"It looks like another map." Alex says staring at the screen.

"We're gonna follow it, aren't we?" Munch groans.

"Yep." I giggle.

"Lets just get this over with." Munch sighs getting back on his bike.

"Give me a second. I'm gonna talk to it." I say picking up the small creature. I start talking alien language and ask what happened to it. It can't reply though, it's too weak.

"He can't reply. he's to weak." I sigh putting him in Alex's backpack.

"How do you know it's a he?" Tuck asks.

"I just do, okay?" I say getting back on my bike as Alex and Tuck do the same.

"Where does that map even lead to?" I ask.

"Not sure. but, we didn't know where the last map lead us and here we are. there's only one way to find out." Alex says as I nod and we start riding to the next location. once we get there it looks like a barn.

"Well, this is gonna be difficult." I say hitting the kick stand on the bike.

"Lets just go. it's not like waiting's gonna help anyone." Alex says as we all start walking to the barn. when we start walking to the barn we keep an eye out for anyone who could be near the barn. I slowly open the barn door to see it's empty.

"Oh. that was easier than I thought it would be." I say shoving the barn door open.
We all walk into barn and look around.

"What was the point of coming here?" I ask look at everyone as they all shrug. suddenly a piece of metal starts flying around and hitting stuff.

"Duck!" Alex's yell grabbing my arm so that we both don't get hit. the small creature flies out of Alex's backpack and the piece attaches it's self to the machine.

"Thanks." I say as me and Alex stand up.

"No problem." Alex smiles.
We walk over to the creature. we really need to name that thing.

"We need to name it something." I say picking up whatever we're gonna call it.

"We need to name it something cool. Like-" I cut off Tuck before he says anything stupid.

"Not happening. we're naming him something that sounds normal." I say.

"Wait a second. let me hold him." Alex says as I hand him whatever it's name is gonna be.

"Beep." Alex says as the creature repeats the sound.

"He echoes the word. Echo. that's what we should call him." Alex says handing me back the creature I now know as Echo.

"I like it." I say looking at Echo.

"Okay. time to ask question. one beep is yes, two beeps are no." Alex says to Echo putting him on the ground and everyone sits in a circle around him.

"Okay, are you from space?" Tuck asks as Echo beeps once.

"Of course he's from space!" I exclaim hitting Tucks arm.

"Okay, next question." I sigh.

"Do you eat humans?" Alex asks as Echo beeps twice.

"You're really insulting me, I hope you know that." I say crossing my arms over my chest. All of the boys just laughed. we spent the next twenty minutes asking questions.

"Is that your spaceship?" Alex asks Echo looking at the small machine Echo is in. Echo beeps twice and the boys look at each other confused.

"Is it a key?" Tuck asks as Echo beeps once.

"So we have to find a spaceship?" Alex says as Echo beeps once.

"Let me think about it, is there anything we have to do? nope, we're gonna go find a spaceship!" Tuck exclaims as another map appears on Alex's phone.

"To the next place we go!" I say starting to stand up and walk to the doors of the barn but someone enters.

"What are you kids doing in here?"
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Cliffhanger? I don't know...
Anyways I'm
Going to start doing a song of the chapter! the song of this chapter is Counting Stars by One Republic. it plays in the credits at the end of the movie! Okay the dedication goes to @Silverwolf2 for voting and adding the book to her reading list! thank you to everyone who voted, read, and added the book to their reading list! the book now has 427 reads! that's unbelievable! thank you all so much!
Stay weird! --A (I just started watching pretty little liars and I'm obsessed already!)