Victoria Russell

"Where does the next map lead to?" I ask looking at Alex while trying to balance my bike.

"Um, it looks like- oh heck no..." Alex says the last part quieter then the rest.

"What? what's wrong?" I ask glancing at Alex's phone.

"It leads to the mall. It's four fifteen. we would have to break in." Alex says looking panicked.

"Then I hope you guys are good at breaking into places 'cause I am." I say peddling faster. When we get to the mall we all park our bikes behind the building and walk to the front.

"How do you plan on getting in there?" Tuck asks pointing the camera at the building.

"Like this." I say walking up to the door and place my hand on the lock. I hear the clicking of the lock and open the door. I turn around and smile at the boys who look dumbfounded. We all walk into the mall and look around.

"Where does the map lead to?" I ask Alex.

"Um, it looks like.. Build-a-Bear?" Alex says cocking his head to the side.

"What the heck is that?" I ask making a face of disgust.

"Build-a-Bear, it's all in the name." Alex says starting to walk toward a store with a giant bear in the window.

"You'll have to open the door Ari." Alex says stepping away from the door as I do the same thing I did on the front door. we all walk inside and look around.

"Lets just find what we need to find and get out of here." Munch says looking around the store.

"What the heck could we possibly need from a build-a-bear?" I question looking at all of the stuffed animals.

Suddenly a piece of metal from something I didn't see starts flying around the room until it attaches it's self to echo.

" 'Nough said" I say walking out of the door of the shop as the boys follow. I lock the door so that no one knows we were in there.

"Where's the next map lead?" I ask Alex leaning against a wall next to the store.

"It looks like another store in the mall." I Alex says looking at his phone.

"Okay, let's go then." I say as we start walking to the next store. I see another girl around our age locking one of the doors of the mall.

"Duck!" Alex whisper/yells as we all duck behind a plant next to us.

"Hello? is somebody there?" the girl asks.

"Who's that?" I ask Alex.

"I'm not sure. It's too dark in here but she seems familiar." Alex says.

"I'm gonna go over there." I say standing up and walking over to the girl before any of the boys can disagree.

"Hello?" I ask quietly since the girl is looking the other way.

"Who are you?!" the girl exclaims turning around and pulling out pepper spray.

"I'm Ariana. and you are?" I ask.

"Victoria Russell. sorry about the pepper spray..." Victoria trailed off putting the pepper spray back in her bag.

"It's fine. you guys can come out now." I say looking back at the boys hiding behind the plant. all of the boys walked out from behind the plant.

"So, this is Alex, Munch, and Tuck." I say pointing to each one of the boys as I say their names. Another puzzle piece falling into place.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

I AM SO SORRY! I didn't update when I said I would and this chapter is really short! okay the dedication goes to @smartypantswithstyle for being the first to comment! the song from the last chapter was "Good Girls" by 5 Seconds of Summer! Okay, instead of an update schedule I'm going to update whenever the book reaches at least 5 votes! thank you to everyone who's readings and commenting and voting!

Song lyrics: there's an 's' under my clothes, on my chest where nobody else can see, I light up when the doors are closed, I am free.

Thanks for reading!

Stay Weird! -Anna♪