Trouble

"Um... Um..." I try to come up with an explanation.

"We're were lost and thought this was the barn in my yard. sorry!" Alex says and we all nod and run out of the barn before the man could say anything back.

"Yes. we thought it was the barn in your yard, Alex!"I say throwing my hands in the air.

"Hey, we got out of there without having handcuffs on so I wouldn't suggest complaining!" Alex says back.

"Will you two stop arguing?!" Tuck yells at both of us.

"Lets just go before we get in more trouble." I say getting on my bike as all the guys does the same.

"Um, I think we might be getting into more trouble. look." Alex holds his phone up so we can all see that there is another map.

"Lets go then." I say as we all start riding to where the map leads. once we reach where the map leads we see an old pawn shop. we walk inside and see the store clerk with someone trying to trade in a useless lamp. suddenly the objects in the room start to shake and fly everywhere and we all duck except Alex who got hit in the face with something. a piece of metal flies toward Echo and attaches itself to the key to the ship that Echo is in.

"You okay?" I ask Alex who nods and stands up. we all run out of the building and then stop and stare.

"That was one of the coolest moments ever!" Alex yells as we all get on our bikes.

"Alright, is there another map to follow?" I ask looking at Alex.

"Yep." Alex says showing us his phone.

"To the next stop then." I say as we all leave. turns out the map leads to a house.

"This is mannequin girls house." Munch says.

"This is who's house?" I ask.

"Emma. she goes to our school. Munch likes mannequins so he calls her mannequin girl." Alex explains as I nod.

"Okay I have a plan on how you three can get inside the house." I say and explain the plan. the boys are going to run inside through the back door while I distract Emma. the boys run around back and I walk up to the front door and knock. Emma opens the door.

"Hi!" I say.

"Hello...?" Emma says though it sounded more like a question.

"I'm new here and I can't find my house. can you help me?" I ask.

"Sure, just let me go get my shoes." Emma says turning around to go up to her room. aliens can't enter a house without being invited, so I can't stop Emma. I look at window upstairs and can see the boys shadows and then Emma's. I hear shouting and then all of the boys run outside and get on their bikes as I get on mine and start riding to the next place on the map.
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
I'm so sorry this is short! I didn't update last Saturday so I'm really sorry! on another note, who has heard 5 Seconds of Summers new album?! I'm
Obsessed! let me know what your favorite song on the album is or who your favorite band member! the dedication goes to @AbbeyWright3 and @MissBandNerd for sending some ideas! thank you to everyone who's read this book! it has 945 reads right now! THAT'S UNBELIEVABLE! Thank you all so much! Okay so let me know your thoughts in the comments and let me know what you want to happen next! thanks again!
Love you all! for infinity! (Let me know if you know where that is from!)
-Anna💙