Epilogue

Just to catch you all up on what has happened so far, Victoria is still one of the permanent members of the team now along with her friend Emma. I'm pretty sure I like Alex. A lot. And we found the space ship and Alex and I just went down the tunnel to put Echo in the ship.

"Alex, why did you come down here? I could have put Echo in the ship myself." I say following Alex down the tunnel. Alex shrugs in reply as I roll my eyes. My watch starts beeping signaling there is a call.

"Hide!" I say to Alex as he nods and moves where he can't be seen.

"Yes?" I say answering my watch.

"Plans have changed. you will return to the moon with backup as the planet is to dangerous for you. this is an order." President Green says and ends the call before I can reply. I look at Alex in shock.

"There is no way this is happening. I can't just leave!" I ramble on. I'm freaking out when suddenly Alex walks over and does the last thing I was expecting him to do. he kissed me. I pulled away after a second and looked Alex in the eyes.

"I had to do that at least once." he smiled slightly. I leaned forward pressing my lips to his, forgetting everything else. Sparks don't even describe what I'm feeling right now. I pulled back from Alex and smiled.

"I'll miss you." I say stepping backwards.

"I won't miss you though, because you aren't leaving." Alex says. "I know you don't want to go back. you can stay here, with me."

"I agree with stupid." I hear a girls voice say, I turn around and see Emma, Tori, Tuck, and Munch.

"It's not my decision. I have to leave. I wish I could stay here with you all but I can't." The ship started to shake, signaling it was about to takeoff.

"I guess this is goodbye." I say looking at my friends. my friends, I never thought I would say that. These five people showed me who I am and where I belong.

I walk over to Emma and hug her. "I'll miss you. Tell Tuck, okay?" I smile halfheartedly. Emma and Tuck have been really close lately, and Emma said she likes Tuck, and he said he likes her.

I walk over to Tori and she tries to smile, but looks like she's about to lose it. "I'll miss you, too." I hug her. "You keep on singing, and don't go wondering around malls in the middle of night, that's really dangerous."

"I will." Tori laughs slightly.

I walk over to Munch and Tuck and hug them both.

"You two idiots better not forget me. I won't forget you two, ever." I start to choke up and both of the boys put their arms around me.

"We won't." Tuck says as he and Munch let go of me. I nod and then walk to Alex.

"You better not forget me you moron." I smile. "'Cause I'll never forget you."

"Believe me, I won't." Alex hugs me tightly. I hold on tight to him like I was never gonna see him again. then again, I won't. I let go of Alex and smile. Alex smiles back slightly. I can't go, I just can't. I walk over to the control deck and see a button that will transport me and Echo home. I smile at my friends one more time and they all climb off the ship. I feel something wet on my face an notice I'm involuntarily crying. I wipe my face and try to stop but I end up sobbing. once I get ahold of myself I realize, they have no control over me here. I smile slightly and walk over to Echo.

"I'm gonna miss you, Echo." I look at the tiny alien. "Tell everyone back home I won't be back, okay? goodbye."

I walk over to the control deck an hit the start button and run to the tunnel. I make it out of the ship just in time. I watch it take off and then climb out of the tunnel. Everyone stares at me in shock as I climb to the edge of the tunnel.

"What? never seen an alien before?" I joke and then run into Alex's arms. Alex spins me around in the air then puts me back on the ground, placing his lips on mine. The boys whistle and I pull away from Alex with a big smile on my face.

"You came back." Alex says, looking me in the eyes.

"Like I could ever leave."
___________________

fifteen years later.

"Be careful! Last time you almost froze you sister!" Alex scolds our seven year old daughter, Vanessa. Our two daughters inherited powers from me.

"Sorry daddy." Vanessa Giggles as her twin sister, Clarice, walks into the room.

"Is she gonna make that freeze?" Clarice asks, pointing to the vase that Vanessa was trying to freeze. Vanessa can freeze things and Clarice can set things on fire.

"Yep. how about we take a brake and go get some ice cream?" I smile and both of the kids cheer. I grab my car keys and we walk to the car. the girls get in first with my and Alex's help and then we get in the front seat.

"Aren't you glad you didn't go back?" Alex says.

"Who said I wasn't?" I smile an start the car. I have everything I wanted, a family, friends, everything I thought I would never have. I bet you wanna know what happened to everyone else, right? well, Emma and Tuck are married with a three year old son name Jackson, and Tori and Munch ended up falling in love and getting married! they have twin seven year old sons named Trace and Ben, who are best friends with the girls. my life is absolutely perfect. And it's all because I came down to earth.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Completed 10/22/14
That's a wrap peoples! I am really sorry about not updating for months! I can't believe this book is over, so let me know what you thought and message me if you have any further questions that weren't answered. And also, if you want me to do a short story of what happened between the fifteen years than let me know! I love hearing from all of you! thank you so much for reading and for the last time :')
Stay Weird -Anna😋