fourteen

z🔮
gm, c.

C💕
Gm, z.

Z🔮
How are you?

C💕
🤷‍♀🙃

Z🔮
Has he left any messages?

C💕
Nope. And he blocked me one everything. It's greatttt

Z🔮
*sends virtual hug*

C💕
*accepts virtual hug.*
Okay.
Let's stop roleplaying.
It's awkward

Z🔮
😂❤
wanna face time?

C💕
Sure, lemme just go up to my room so it's quieter.

Z🔮
👍👍

_
Z A C H

*incoming FaceTime from 'c💕'

| accept | decline |

I smile as Clair's face pops up on the screen. "Hey, c." I say, as she puts her hair in a messy bun.

"Wat up, z." She smirks and scrunches her face, adorably.

"So, what are you doing?" I ask, speaking a conversation. "Um. I just got done with stupid homework. The usual. What about you?"

"I'm laying in my room, doing nothing. The usual." I laugh, she chuckles and sips her water bottle. "Hey, is Daniel around? Hayla is on her way over here." She explains, and slides a comfy black hoodie with a Wisconsin badger symbol planted on the front, on her body.

"Yeah. He's down stairs playing his cello." I exclaim and exit out of the app so I can text Daniel.

_

zachary🙃
Yo. Come up here.

Daniel😒
ew. Why.

Zachary🙃
it's a surprise.

Daniel😒
By surprise you mean a trap?

Zachary🙃
I'm being serious this time Daniel.

Daniel😒
That's what you always say.

Zachary🙃
JUST GET UP HERE MY LORD

Daniel😒
OH MY GOD, FINE.

_
"Okay. He's on his way." I smile, going back on to see her snuggling into her hoodie. She smiles back. "Yay."

_
C L A I R

"CLAIR!" Hayla screams as she bursts through my front door. "UP STAIRS." I shout to her, smirking as Zach laughs.

"Hola, bitchessss- oh hey Zach." She smiles and waves all innocently. "That was the weirdest mood swing I've ever witnessed." He laughs, running his hands through his hair. She rolls her eyes and flips him off.

"Yo. What up." A voice from the other line says as a door shuts. I smirk. Plans in action. "Who's dat?" Hayla asks, scooting next to me. "Hayla?" Daniel asks, as his face pops into the frame. "DANI!" She screams excitedly. "You Guys never FaceTime??" I ask, shocked. I'd figure she'd call him right away.

She shakes her head with the 'don't wanna seem desperate' look. I nod my head and turn my attention back to the two boys in front of me. "YO. GUYS. ZACH IS FACETIMING CLAIR AND HAYLA." Daniel yells unexpectedly. 3 boys burst in the room screaming their hellos. "So you're zachs girlfriend??" Jack asks.

"No jack, I'm not his girlfriend." I state honestly, and roll my eyes. "That doesn't mean he doesn't like you." Jonah points out. "Oh shut up, hoe-nah." I come back, laughing.

"GIVE US YOUR NUMBERS." Corbyn shouts. "Have the boys give them to you." Hayla sasses and stuffs her mouth full of potato chips.

"Girls. DINNER." My mom yells from downstairs. " Oh! PIZZA." Hayla shouts excitedly, running downstairs.

"You're eating pizza without me?!" Zach asks jokingly. "Obviously." I sass. He fake cries. "Gotta go, z. See ya." I smile and hang up before running downstairs to eat yummy cheese pizza.