eighteen

D A N I E L

"Hey bro." I smile sitting next to zach as he scrolls on his laptop. "Yo." He replies, not taking his eyes off the screen. "What ya doin?" I ask nosy, and stare at the screen. "Buying stuff."

"No duh." I chuckle, standing up and walking to the kitchen. I pull out my phone and call Hayla.

H: AYE.
D: you'll never believe it.
H; what???
D: Zach's buying and customizing something
H: and?
D: ITS THOSE LIFE TOKEN BRACELTS AND A BLACK HOODIE BUT GUESS WHAT IT SAYS.
H; WHAT Dani?!
D; the life tokens have Clair's and zachs name on them. The black hoodies have their names and the date they started texting
h: *squeaks* oh my gawd. I gotta go. I'm talking to Clair. Bye Daniel.

I smile and hang up with a blush on my cheeks. I think I like her. "I think you like her too." Zach says from behind me, smirking. Shit. He's reading my mind.

"W-What??" I stammer. "I think u Like Hayla." He repeats, smirking. "I do not." I snort and eat a chip. "Yes you do." He laughs, sitting next to me. "Shut up." I groan, rolling my eyes.

_

C L A I R

"What the hell?!" I shout as Hayla bursts in my room, panting. "U.... u..... woo... ha. Anyways. U and Zach- together??"

I roll my eyes. "No. We're getting best friend stuff." She frowns. "Oh"

"Wait. That's what u and Daniel have been doing?? Shipping us?" She nods and sits on my bed. "AnywAys," She starts, her voice cracking, "let's going shopping." I roll my eyes and shoo her outta my room so I can get ready.

_

liked by itzhayla, imzachherron, and 106,793 othersmoonlight going shopping wit itzhayla

moonlight going shopping wit itzhayla

-

itzhayla ye