thirty three

C L A I R

I wake up in zachs arms, bringing a smile to my face. Almost instantly, I frown and tears well in my eyes.

Today, the guys are going back to LA.

I sigh and sniffle as a few tears strand down my cheeks.

I slowly, get out of zachs grasp, which was very hard because damn. That boys grip around my waist was like a xtra small belt cutting off my circulation.

I walk into the kitchen to see Jack sitting there eating a bowl of cereal. "Hey." I smile weakly, but jack can tell something's wrong.

"Uh. Oh. What'd Zach do?" He says, as soon as we meet eye contact. "Nothing." I laugh, sitting in front of him, eating.

"Then why are you crying?"

"I'm not crying."

"Then why WERE you crying?"

"Because I'm going to miss him." I say, looking at him with tears streaming down my face. He sighs, stands up and walks over to hug me.

"Hey, listen. The feelings he has for you aren't going to disappear. Okay? He likes you a lot. And you like him right?"

I nod, and cry against his chest. "Then there's no way the feelings he has are gonna leave. At least, not any time soon." I nod and wipe my eyes once jack lets me go.

"What time are you guys leaving?" I ask, some what changing the subject.

It's awkward cause I never cry in front of people. It's like a secret that I keep from the world. Well, now the world except jack and Hayla. And my parents of course.

"8." I sigh and rub my forehead. "You didn't let me finish." He smirks. "8... PM." I look up, smiling.

Since it was a new day, we had all day together.

And I want to take the guys to my hometowns bakery. I think they'll love it.

"Great. Wake the guys and girl up. We're doing something in an hour. Get ready, you're going to want to dress casual. Not too casual tho. I know how you guys are." I say, before walking upstairs to shower and get ready.

-

Z A C H

"Zach. Man. Wake up." Jacks voice enters my dream, shaking my shoulder lightly. "Zach wake the fuck up!" Jack shouts, slapping me. "Ow!" I shout, sitting up straight.

"Get ready. Clair wants to go somewhere in an hour." He simply says, as if he didn't just slap me.

"Where's the others?" I ask, seeing no one else on the floor.

"They all are in separate rooms, remember? Corbyn Jonah and I were on the sofas and floor while you and Clair were on the huge sofa chair. Hayla and Daniel went to Clair's guest room." When he says the last part, he wiggles his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes. "You know Daniel and Hayla wouldn't do anything like that." I scoff, knowing I'm right. "Maybe. You never know. Jonah And corbyn are eating cereal, Clair's getting ready, and here we are. I think Daniel and Hayla are getting ready too." I nod my head.

"Also! Don't forget to be easy on Clair today. She sort of came crying to me when she woke up." Instantly, my eyes widen, and I get worried.

"Dude, calm down. She just said she was going to miss you." He assures me, walking away.

I take a breather before heading up stairs to see Clair.