twenty three

C L A I R

"I'm bored." Corbyn sighs, glancing up at us. Right now, zach is hugging me, Daniel and Hayla are cuddled up on the couch next to us, jack is on the floor with tons of blankets, corbyn is chilling on the recliner, and Jonah is laying beside jack, (#mavery) and we're watching high school musical.

"There's nothing to do." I respond, staring at the screen as Zach plays with my hair. "do you have a mall? A fro yo shop? A wal-mart??" He asks quickly, shutting his phone off.

"um. All of those, yes." I chuckle, glancing at him and looking back that the TV. "Then let's go!! I want an adventure!!" He shouts, standing up. "Fine." I groan, slipping out of zachs grasp, immediately regretting it. What? He's warm and comfy.

"Hayla. I'm going to get ready." I state, walking to my steps. "Wait Wait Wait," She starts and jumps up. "I'm coming too." I nod my head and shove her up the stairs because she's a slow walker.

"What should I wear?" I ask, laying out a couple outfits. "This one." She exclaims, pointing to the one on the left. "K. Be right back." When I open the door, Daniel, jack, corbyn, and Jonah fall on the floor in front of me. "Perverts." I simply state before walking to the bathroom, zach laughs in the back.

Right now, it's not too hot or too cold so I'm wearing capris and a cardigan

Right now, it's not too hot or too cold so I'm wearing capris and a cardigan. ^^

I brush my hair and put it into a top knot before brushing my teeth and walking out to see Hayla walking out of my room wearing one of my outfits. "Stealer." I sneer. She rolls her eyes and flips her hair. "Your clothes look good on me."

Her hair is curled and placed in a high pony tail with a white scrunchy

Her hair is curled and placed in a high pony tail with a white scrunchy. "Lez go losers." I shout, sliding my phone in my back pocket and jogging down my steps seeing the boys all on their phones, not conversing. "Okay." Zach simply says, walking up to me, and motioning for me to hop on his back. "Never can pass down a piggy back ride." I exclaim and hop on. "You're so light!"

"Nah." I chuckle, snuggling my head into his neck. "you're my best friend, you're suppose to say that."

Peace out my sausage links.
Sorry, I stole something from Grayson Dolan.