twenty one

C L A I R

Im sitting in my living room, reading an article about chicken nuggets and there's a knock on my door. "Oh Kay. I'm home alone. Hell no." I state, running upstairs.

I go on the FaceTime app and try calling Zach but he doesn't answer. "Damn it." I curse under my breath and lock the bedroom door.

_

Z🔮
Sorry. Busy at the studio. Wuz up?

C💕
Zach, someone's at my fucking door and I'm home alone

Z🔮
Shit.
Go see who it is first

C💕
HELL TO THE NO

Z🔮
DO IT

C💕
Fuck, fine.

_
C L A I R

I tip toe down the steps to see no car and no one, but I hear multiple voices. "FUCK." I whisper shout, bolting back up the steps.

_

C💕
fuck. Fuck fuck. Zach help me. I'm hearing convos but there's no car out front

Z🔮
Ok. Listen to me
sneak around at back and peek around the side to see if u recognize them. If not, call ur parents and lock all the doors.

C💕
Okay.

_

C L A I R

I tip toe out the back door, only wearing a blue crop top tee and sweatpants with my hair in a messy bun. I peek around to see no one. I keep walking to check the other side. When I turn around to go back inside, I gasp.

I see Zach and the guys in the middle of the street.

"Hey, C." He smirks. I cover my mouth and run to him, pulling him into a bone crushing hug. "You scared the shit outta me!" I exclaim, still hugging him as his arms wrap around my waist. He laughs and pecks my cheek as I silently mentally cry.

I pull away, smiling and look at the other guys. "HEYY!" I shout excitedly. "Hiya dani!" I exclaim, giving him a bone crushing hug. He returns it, laughing his ass off.

"Lemme call Hayla. Imma surprise her." I wink playfully, and lead the guys inside before calling her.

"Hello?"