twenty six

Z A C H

Right now, Clair and I were laying on her bed while Daniel and Hayla were snuggled up on a bean bag chair and the rest of the guys on her mexican blanket. WARMEST THING EVER. I SWEAR IT.

We are watching Hannah Montana 'the climb' just because it's a good movie. Well, that's what Clair said.

I move over a bit because Clair fell asleep and I'm super close to her and I'm getting sweaty.

"Yo. We're leaving in 3 days." Corbyn whispers, making sure both girls are asleep, which they are. "I know." I sigh, looking at him with a sad smile.

"Make it official." He adds. "Make what official?"

"Oh come on Zach. We see they way you both act towards each other. Just date already." I roll my eyes and peck Clair's cheek.

"I bought her something." I whisper shout. "What'd you buy her??" Jack asks, sitting up.

"Well, you know how I got her that hoodie with the date and my initials?" They nod. "Well since I didn't get those bracelets... I got these." I finish, holding this up-

" I finish, holding this up-

"My god: make it official. You treat her like your girlfriend." Jonah chuckles, looking back at the tv.

I sigh and do the same.

Does Clair like me? I mean.. sure. She's beautiful and funny and perfect... and I'm ........ yeah. She probably doesn't like me.

"Stop doubting yourself." Jack says, grasping my attention. "Talk to her."

"It's too early to even be thinking about feelings right now. And I think she likes someone else." I say, resting my head on my hand. "Yeah.that someone is you." Jack laughs, turning the tv off. "Come on Daniel. What's your opinion?" Jonah asks.

When I look over, Daniels smiling huge. "talk to her. My ship will sail."