twenty four

C L A I R

"I vote for fro yo, first." I say, raising my hand as we get into the taxi. What! Madison Wi has taxi's. Fight me.

The boys shout out their opinions but I tell the guy the destination before corbyn has an actual say.

"I say, the mall." Corbyn inputs, grinning and slamming his hand on his leg. "Too late." I smirk, buckling up. "Lo-ser." He groans and pouts.

_

"Um. 7 medium cups please." I tell the lady at the register. She sends me a friendly smile and hands me 7 cups. We walk over to the dispenser. I put root bear frozen yogurt in mine and go over to the toppings. The usual, Nutella, Marshino cherries, hot fudge, caramel, gummy bears, and fluff. Marshmallow fluff.

Yum.

When the guys pay for theirs, we sit at a big booth in the back corner. "I definitely vote mall after this." Corbyn says, eating a spoonful of his frozen yogurt. "Sure." I shrug. "I don't have any cha Ching, tho." I add on, shoving a spoonful of yumminess into my mouth.

"I'll buy you something." Zach adds, smiling. "No!" I shout, eating more. "Yes!" He mocks, grinning. "Bitch, I'll slap the hell outta you."

"I hate your swearing." Daniel chimes in eagerly. "I hate your innocence." I mock, sending a playful glare and a smirk towards him. He acts offended and eats his frozen yogurt in silence. "It worked!" I shout, super happy and excited with myself.

_

"I'm buying it!" Zach exclaims, handing the Barnes & Noble cashier a $20 bill. "Zachary Dean Herron, I'm going to kick your ass to the moon. I'm not getting it." I threaten, walking to put the 'milk and honey' poetry book back. He snatches it out of my hands and gives it to the lady. "Zach!" I exclaim, shoving him.

The lady smiles and hands me my book and zachs change. "You two are such a cute couple."

"Oh we're not.." I start but Zach cuts me off. "Thank you." He smirks, grabbing my hand and leading me out the door. "Zach! You just lied to that lady back there!" I laugh, glancing at him.

"So?" He laughs along. "I found them!" He adds on, dragging me to the group called our friends. "There is the lovebirds." Jack sighs dramatically. "Well. Long story short, that lady at Barnes & noble thinks we are because SOMEONE lied and said we were." I say, lightly punching zachs are.

"You're such a girl." He chuckles, going to hug me. " don't touch me, weirdo" I state, smirking. "SEXUAL ASSAULT." I yell dramatically, and run out of the mall with my friends following me.

_

"WALMARTTT!" I shout and do a few heel clicks in the parking lot. Right now, it was 9:30 and it's pretty dark and chilly so I'm buying myself some hoodies.

I rub my hands together and then hop on zachs back. "What's wrong? You were just super happy." He laughs. "I'm cold." I say, shivering.

He has me get off his back and takes his hoodie off throws it at me. I slide it on and smile. "Thanks, Boi." He laughs, and motions for me to get back on his back. "Again, Thanks Boi." I say as he wraps his hands around my thighs.

"let's play a little game." Jack says, mischievously. "Oh no." Hayla laughs and ruffles Daniels hair. "The floor is lava." He add on, winking at me.

_

"Ahem, please get off the display." A blonde around jacks age says, as we look over, fearing what we will see. "Sorry." I apologize as the guys get second thoughts about running like hell.

"It's fine. You're teenagers playing 'the floor is lava' in a Walmart. I'd do the same if I wasn't working here." She laughs, hugging her clipboard to her chest. "Y'all look fun to hang out with tho. Big group of best friends?"

I nod. "You can say that."

"LIA!" A bold and angry voice yells. "GET BACK TO WORK. NOW!!" She nods her head quickly and gulps as she turns back to us. "J-just stay off the displays please. Have a go-good day." She stutters and scurries away.

"That was weird." Corbyn says, walking up to me. "Obviously." I reply, looking back in her direction.