My BIGGEST Pet Peeve

Why not start this off with me complaining? 

My biggest pet peeve is when people exaggerate the FuCKiNg hEIghT DiFFeRenCe! I am SO SICK of reading about munchkin Hamilton. HE WAS 5.7 PEOPLE! NOT 5.0!

What makes it worse is that people then exaggerate the other person of the ship.

Take Hamburr for example (I ship it, deal with it). It doesn't matter if you're basing the two off of the originals or the actors BURR WILL NEVER BE TALLER. Leslie is 5.7 (my short son) while Lin is 5.9.

AND GUESS WHAT PEOPLE!

HAMILTON AND BURR WERE AROUND THE SAME HEIGHT!

wHAt a SHoCkER!

So, please, please please please please don't exaggerate the height difference so much!!! And if you want to make Hamilton shorter than his partner (using Hamburr again) don't make it too bad.

If you're writing Hamburr and want Burr to be taller, switch Leslie and Lin's heights. 

The exaggeration of heights (at least for the Hamilton fandom) is so frustrating and so annoying. I've literally only found this a problem with the Hamilton fandom. I literally cannot read a fanfiction that exaggerates the heights so much.

IT IS NOT THAT HARD TO LOOK UP SOMEONE'S HEIGHT.

JEFFERSON WAS 6.2

HAMILTON AND BURR WERE 5.7

MADISON WAS 5.4 (he was a short bby)

LAURENS WAS ASSUMED TO BE AROUND 5.10 TO 5.11

HERCULES IS UNKNOWN, BUT HIS ACTOR IS AROUND 6.0 (I think)

WASHINGTON WAS 6.2

I LITERALLY LOOKED THIS UP IN FIVE MINUTES. IT'S NOT FREAKING HARD.