Hamilton Lover Type Headcanons

Alexander Hamilton:
When he first enters a relationship, he is surprisingly quiet and not very affectionate. He never initiates anything but he showers his partner with extravagant gifts. He does this because he doesn't want to get attached too quickly and he's scared he'll do something wrong, push the wrong boundaries, and chase his partner away, so he's very cautious at the beginning. Once he realizes that his partner is there for him and is not leaving anytime soon, he becomes quite possessive and very affectionate. He always wants to cuddle and he has a bad habit of marking his partner.  

Aaron Burr:
He loves to cuddle with his partner, but he's not a huge fan of PDA. He only indulges in kisses on the cheek, light pecks on the lips and hand holding. Behind closed doors however, he always wants to cuddle and he loves kissing his partner. A lot. He always bakes things for his partner and often gifts them flowers and maybe some chocolates occasionally. But if he gets anything in return, he becomes very flustered and often tries to refuse it, or share it with his partner. He also loves pet names! But he gets too embarrassed to use them in public, and he uses very innocent ones like sweetie and honey. (He also loves being called pet names.)

John Laurens:
He's a feisty one and he's very possessive. With him, it's either a date at an extravagant, fancy restaurant, or you go to McDonald's. He's not a huge fan of cuddling, but when he's in the mood it's impossible to escape his grabby hands. He's not one for gifts, but he does buy the occasional huge bouquet of roses or the biggest option of chocolate for his partner. He also loves calling his partner pet names, like babe, and in the bedroom even dirtier ones. ;)

Gilbert Marquis de Lafayette:
He is a cuddle monster and uses PDA every chance he gets (but he's still respectful of his partner's boundaries). He either gives you a French kiss or a light peck on the lips. He's not super possessive, unless his partner is hanging around someone he doesn't like. Then, he'll either walk up to his partner and kiss them in front of said person until that person leaves, or he'll walk over and wrap his arm around his partner's waist, tugging them close, and then he'll glare at the person he does not like. He loves showing his partner off to his friends and always gushes about them. (He also takes pictures of his partner secretly and then fawns over them either in private or by himself.)

Hercules Mulligan:
He's a very gently and loving partner. He also gives his partner bear hugs and kisses their cheek and forehead, their entire faces really, as often as he can. When his partner walks into a room it's clear that he can only see them. He also loves teasing his partner. If they're embarrassed by pet names, he calls them pet names every chance he gets. He often gives his partner surprise presents and always comforts them when they're feeling down. He loves to cuddle with his partner and take them out on dates (mostly simple ones like going to the movies).

George Washington:
He's super sweet and kind and loving to his partner. He often gives them slow, gentle kisses and very warm hugs. He also doesn't like sharing, so he doesn't do a lot of PDA, only really hand holding and the occasional kiss. He often takes his partner out to fancy dinners and loves to spoil them as much as he can. He's not a huge fan of cuddling, he mostly just slings an arm around his partner's shoulder and lets them snuggle into him. He can get jealous pretty easily, and that's the only time he really indulges in PDA. He's very easy to love, very patient, and would never cheat on his partner.

Eliza Schuyler:
She's kind and warm and just amazing all around. She loves to bake sweets for her partner and always showers them with love and affection. She also loves snuggling with her partner and kissing them. She doesn't get jealous easily and is always willing to hear them out when something happens. She never jumps to conclusions and isn't very possessive. When she has an argument with her partner, she always stops herself and keeps control of herself so she doesn't end up hurting them by accident and saying something she doesn't mean. (Though she doesn't really tell anyone, she actually loves calling her partner pet names.)

Angelica Schuyler:
A sweet but strict partner. She's a bit blunt, but that's part of her charm. She's quick to defend her partner in any case but is pretty impatient when she's waiting for her partner to explain something, like if they've having an argument or something. She can be pretty possessive, but she doesn't get jealous super easily. She's not big on PDA, like, at all. The farthest she really goes is hand holding. She tends to spoil her partner, buying them extravagant things and taking them on fancy dates. She not a huge fan of cuddling, but she shows her affection in other ways.

Peggy Schuyler:

She loves cuddles and going on fun dates! Most of her dates consist of going to either a park, some place with animals, or something crazy, like skydiving or rock climbing, etc. She doesn't mind PDA, she constantly holds her partner's hand and kisses them on the cheek often. She doesn't tend to spoil her partner much, but she doesn't mind being spoiled by them. She's very active and tends to drag her partner literally everywhere. She's not possessive at all and rarely gets jealous. She has complete trust in her partner and absolutely adores them.

King George the III:
He's very possessive of his partner. He hates when people so much as look at them the wrong way. He's big on PDA, constantly kissing and hugging his partner. When they're in public, he like very lets go of their hand. He showers them with gifts of all type, though his favorite things seems to be flowers and expensive jewelry. He spoils his partner so much not just because he wants to, but also because he doesn't want to give them any reason to leave. He can be very romantic and seems to know all the tricks in the book. 

Thomas Jefferson:
He's a surprisingly gentle and romantic partner. He's also not huge on PDA, mostly just hand holding and quick kisses on the cheek. He can be pretty insecure when he's in a relationship and constantly worries that he'll do something wrong and scare his partner off. He's also a huge cuddler. Once he's in private, he latches onto his partner, constantly cuddling them and pressing himself against them. He's very sweet, often gifting his partner things like a single red rose or some chocolates for them to share and most of the time they go on pretty mellow dates, often just going to a low class restaurant or a diner. Occasionally, for important dates like an anniversary, they go on a fancier date.

James Madison:
He's a very loving partner. But because he gets sick quite often, he doesn't kiss his partner on the lips a lot. But he holds their hand and kisses them on the cheek. He's super caring, always making sure his partner is okay and puts them above himself. He's like a gentle giant. His dates typically consist of staying home and having and nice home cooked meal and then cuddling on the couch. When he and his partner do go out, it's normally just to a movie or a nice walk through the streets or a park. He's not big on pet names, but he does like PDA.