Huh, I Was Tagged [Part 3]

I was tagged by Rayne110 and I have to say ten facts about myself! And it might've been more than three days... sorry! :p

(Rules above).

1. I got into fanfiction because of a Merome reaction video. I am not kidding. That is how I was introduced into the world of fanfic.

2. I've been writing since I was twelve, so just over two years.

3. I have a HUGE thing for people with long hair and cartilage piercings. (My main celebrity crushes all literally have long hair. Or at least did while they played their character.)

4. I've just recently gotten very invested in Marvel. (Bucky and Loki are my babies... notice how both typically have long hair...) Shameless self promotion: I have a Marvel account that I may start writing on more. It's buckybarnes_fangirl.

5. I actually have another account on this website that none of you guys know about. It was my first Wattpad account and has all my shitty anime fanfics on it! (I'm praying none of you guys find it.)

6. I have a grand total of four friends that I see on a regular basis. I'm so popular right? XD

7. I typically use emoticons instead of emojis. Not sure why, but emojis look weird to me...

8. I'm pansexual! And proud. I've got loving friends and family who have all accepted me. Well, I haven't come out to my brother but hopefully he'll be cool with it.

9. I've got a total of 10 drafts right now and that's only on this account. One is just a oneshot with the potential of being a full story, the rest are ideas with half formed plots. (I've also got a draft for Hamilton Prompts II ;))

10. I got to see Hamilton on Broadway! It was amazing but so weird cause I was used to the soundtrack and the actors were all different (expect Samuel Seabury) so all their voices were different. I was also shushed by my mum cause I was quietly singing along. XD

My joke: When do you go at red and stop at green? When you’re eating a watermelon.

28 people to tag? Bitch, do you think I know that many people? Sigh... well, I'll try.

Abagel321
A_Dot_Burr_Cant_Top
BryanRobot
JuliaVeronik8

... I think those are the only people who might actually do this so that's all I'm doing. Lol, sorry.