Hamilton Headcanons #1

People do this so Imma do this! You guys don't all have to agree with me, this is just how I imagine them so yeah.

---

1) Aaron Burr

Burr is a huge nerd. Like, every Sunday he marathons either all the Star Wars movies (including the prequels), all of Star Trek or whatever nerdy TV show he's into at the moment. (Like Merlin or Super Natural).

He's a huge romantic. He loves reading romantic books, especially fairy tale ones, and dreams of a prince someday appearing and sweeping him off his feet. He knows it's not gonna happen, but he finds it fun to imagine.

He's stubborn and can get very salty at times. And he holds grudges until you either apologize and sometimes it's too late for that, so to be his friend again you have to do something crazy. (Like the time he locked Hamilton out of his dorm because he was mad and upset at him. As a result, Hamilton went on the school roof with a microphone and screamed he was sorry).

He's super clumsy. Like, so clumsy he's set himself on fire before. He also trips and falls down stairs a lot. Because of this, his pain tolerance is huge.

He has glasses, but he normally wears contacts because in high school he was teased because he looked like a nerd. (Honestly though, he was super adorable and everyone was jealous).

He can be very shy, but hides it by being well, you know Burr. He comes off as a huge prick because of this.

He came from a mentally abusive house hold, so that's another reason why he doesn't speak his opinion very often. (Hamilton is making sure he breaks out of his paranoia).

He had depression at one point and was a bit suicidal, but never did it out of fear. (He's very happy he's still alive now though).

Despite being a romantic, you flirt with him, he'll blush like a maniac. Same thing if you try to court him and give him gifts.

He shies away from compliments because he didn't get them very often as a child. (Jefferson, Madison and Hamilton changed that).

Thinks Washington hates him, but Washington actually doesn't mind him.

He loves to cook and bake. He finds that it helps him with stress. (I mean, his office doesn't complain when he drops off twelve batches of cookies).

He's total besties with Eliza. They go on double dates together and meet up once a week for coffee.

He's also besties with Maria, who is forever grateful to him for handling her divorce. She was also the one who got him and Hamilton together.

He ships everyone with someone. Jefferson and Madison? Otp. Lafayette and Washington? Also otp. Maria and Angelica? SO fine!

He doesn't like technology. Thinks it's bit stupid to read on a tablet instead of reading from an actual book. But he does like that he can type things out on a computer at work.

He and Maria are the matchmaker duo. They got Jeffmads together and are so proud.

He's a total bottom. And likes it slow and sweet.

He's 5.6 in my mind. He's a short bby.

Has to have his coffee with like three milks and two sugars.

He's got a total sweet tooth.

Huge supporter of lgbtq+ community and black, but doesn't talk about it that much because his uncle didn't approve, so he's scared. 

2) Alexander Hamilton

He doesn't know when to shut up. Like seriously, he doesn't know what social boundaries are.