Arriving in a Frozen Country

It had been nearly two days since I'd found Elsai, Anna, Kristoff, Sven and Olaf. Now, I could sense that we were getting closer to Arram. Much like when I first came to Arendelle, I was standing on the bow of the ship, though this time my eyes were glued to the horizon. I felt my magic in the air as it got colder. Gray snow clouds filled the sky and the water was a blue gray color. I heard footsteps behind me and felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Knowing it was Elsai, I leaned back and rested my head on his shoulder. No one else dared to hold me like that. "We're almost there...." I sighed, turning around to hug him. "Ingrid, is there something you're not telling us about Arram?" He asked and looked into my eyes. "I just don't want any of you to get hurt. Arram is nothing like Arendelle. Many of the people don't like me very much..." "And I don't want you to feel like you have to do everything alone. We're your family. We'll always be here for you." "By the way," I said, arching an eyebrow,"How did you know that I would try to sneak off?" Elsai's eyes shined with amusement, "I've been your husband for months. I know you well enough to know that you can be stubborn enough to take matters into your own hands if there's any opposition." He tucked a lock of hair behind my ear and I leaned into his touch, humming with content. He kissed me lightly and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. When we pulled apart, Elsai's eyes left mine and focused on something behind me. Confused, I turned around to see the port of Arram. "I'll...go get the others..." Elsai said and went below deck. I used my powers to make a silvery gown and white cloak over my shoulders. Even though I would have rather remained in pants and a shirt, I was a queen and was expected to dress like one when I was out among my people.

At the docks, there was a carriage with my family's crest waiting for us. One of my guards was driving and two more were going to follow on horseback. Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, Elsai and I got into the carriage and Sven would be walking between the guards. We passed through the Arramian country side. Everyone but me was enjoying the view. We soon came to the village that was at the base of the mountain where the castle was. I sank lower into my seat as villagers began to notice the carriage. "Get away from the windows." I muttered and looked down. "What?" Kristoff asked, and turned to me. Then things started to hit the carriage and the shouts of angry people were heard. Stones, snowballs, slicks, icicles, anything they could throw. I'd specifically told the driver to avoid as many villages and cities as possible. This one, however was necessary to pass through to get to the castle. I shattering sound was heard as a rock broke the window, and hit Olaf, making his carrot nose fall out. This village, being closest to the castle had the most casualties due to the blizzard I'd created when I was 7, so naturally, they hated me most. A few of the old servants who'd served my parents, and me, before the blizzard lived here so not everyone hated me, but most did. I could feel everyone looking at me as we left the village and started up the mountain but i just kept my eyes on my lap. I didn't want to talk about what they'd just witnessed. I gazed slightly out the window and saw my home getting closer like I always did when I came back. Anna looked out the window and her jaw dropped at the sight of the castle. "Woah..." she whispered in awe. The guys moved over to our side of the carriage to see while Olaf was looking around for his nose. Their jaws also dropped at the sight. I knew I should be proud of my home. But for me, It only brought sad memories.