Anna's Confession

Elsai and I were in a large sitting room in the palace. He was holding Amora and charming her with his magic by making snowflakes float above her. Our little girl was chortling with glee, her eyes in wonder. I hadn't told anyone about my dreams, but that didn't mean I wasn't going to do anything about them. I was working on making new snow creature for the war. Magic was the main advantage we had and I was determined not to waste it.
"How's it coming?" Elsai asked, not taking his adoring gaze off of Amora.
"Well, I want something subtle...something loyal....but dangerous..."I sighed, making the shapes of different creatures in my hand, trying to decide.
"You'll figure something out. You always do."
"Hmm." I smiled. "Thank you, my love...I'm trying to make them smarter this time too. Let's face it, Olaf isn't exactly a battle ready snow man. The only difference between him and our guards is that they were created for a different purpose."
"Our?" Elsai looked at me with a small smirk.
"Yes, 'Our'". I stood up and walked over to the couch where Elsai and Amora were. Sitting down next to him, I used my free hand to make little dancers of snow dance among Elsai's snowflakes. " I've been thinking, after this is all over, I want you to be proclaimed King of Arram."
"Really, now?" He asked tucking my hair behind my ear."When did you have time to think about this?"
"I had nothing but time in my cell..."
Elsai kissed my forehead, "I'm sorry sweetheart. I shouldn't have asked."
"It's alright. It's in the past." I sighed. And it was. My nose had been popped back into place, my brusies were fading and my wounds were closed and scarring."But I swear Elsai...I will never be caged like an animal again."
"And I will never let you be taken away again." He told me seriously.
"I love you." I smiled.
"I love you more."
We began to lean in for a kiss, but were interrupted by a knocking at the door.
"Lord...Memories..."
"No kidding." he rolled his eyes. "Enter."
Anna opened it and she and Kristoff stepped in awkwardly. She was chewing her lip and plying with the tips of her fingers. Kristoff was looking at the ground and rocking back and forth.
"We..uh...have something to tell you..." Anna looked from Elsai to me and back again.
"What is it?" I asked and paused. "Please tell me you haven't killed Hans already. The last thing we need right now is to go to war with the Southern Isles."
"No. Nothing like that." Kristoff said, but still wouldn't look at us.
"You see...while you were away...Kristoff proposed..."
I squealed in delight and shot up, "FINALLY! It took you long enough! I've been waiting for months!"
"You knew?" Elsai asked in surprise.
"She found the ring..." Kristoff muttered.
"Well...This time I approve. You have my blessing. " Elsai smiled, "Despite being a little unorthodox, Kristoff would never betray our trust."
"Congratulations you two!"
"That's what we're trying to tell you." Anna winced. "It happened when you too were gone and....I got so happy...we went a little far..."
"How far?" Elsai demanded.
Anna just shut her eyes tightly and bowed her head. "All of the way...."
My eyes widened, "Kristoff...you deflowered my sister-in-law...?"
He nodded in shame. My face lost the little color it had I dropped my snow animal on the floor in surprise allowing it to grow and finish taking shape. Elsai's face went blank and he stood up silently.
"E...Elsai?" Anna asked nervously.
He gently handed Amora to me and turned to Kristoff who was now watching his every move.
"Run." Elsai said. It wasn't loud nor was it full of emotion, but it was enough to send Kristoff bolting out of the room at top speed with Elsai close behind.
My creature had taken full form before us and it was truly a masterpiece. A large wolf, that sat at my feet loyally.