Battle and Black

Chapter 1

POTTER'S POV

It was 31st of October of 1981, 7PM. 

Lily Potter was sobbing in her bedroom for it had been discovered that one of her husband's best friends was a Death Eater, it was Peter Pettigrew. 

James Potter was talking with his best friends Remus Lupin and Sirius Black about the filthy traitor that Wormtail was.

Harry Potter was sitting in his mother's bed looking at her cry.

Suddenly, that all stopped with a knock on the door. James got his wand and looked through the window, Voldemort was standing outside so James Potter got his wand.

 Remus Lupin send a patrons to the order telling them: "Voldemort is outside the Potter's cottage, please help, if we don't send a patronus in the next half hour assume we are dead. "

James wasn't going to open the door, even if his life depended one it (A/N it kind of did, but you know what I mean) so Voldemort blew up the door. But he couldn't enter as the Potters secret keeper was arrested before he "officially" told him.

LILY'S POV

I heard a loud boom, so I hugged Harry and then I went downstairs, with a 1 year and 3 months old baby still in my arms.

I saw that the door had been blasted and that there was a battle going on outside. Marls (Marlene McKinnon) apparated inside, said hi to me and went outside to fight.

Then Tonks (Nymphadora Tonks) a teenager that had shown excellent DADA and was being trained by Moody, came in by flow powder and said that Mad-Eye Moody told her to come here to take care of Harry while I "did my job". 

So I handed my baby son to her and went outside. 

MARLENE'S POV

I saw that Voldemort just had called Bellatrix Black. She walked straight towards me and said: Crucio!

I saw a red light, the pain, I thought that I would brake at any moment, then the light turned black then white and then the pain stopped as I heard: Stupefy!

I saw that young Tonks had stunned Bellatrix but she had left Harry alone. Voldemort was walking towards Harry, then everything blacked out

LILY'S POV

I saw that Voldemort was walking towards Harry so I stepped in front of my precious son.

Voldemort's cold voice then said: "Back away"

"Never" - I said

"Step away you silly girl" - he said

"No" - I replied, losing confidence

"Sectumsempra" - he said

I saw yellow, then a rainbow, then I saw a white light and then I saw black.

I felt incomparable pain, worst than the Cruciatus Curse, I just saw James coming towards me but I didn't care about that because Voldemort pointed his wand at Harry and said: Avada Kedavra.

I closed my eyes

. When I opened them again I was laying in our sofa with my clothes all red from the bleeding. I just asked: "What happened to Voldemort?"

James replied: "He disappeared, you gave your life for Harry, and he was protected by your love. For a moment there I thought that really took your life. And about Harry, he just got a lightning bolt on his head. "

"WTF?" - I thought

He did a spell to fix my cuts and suddenly I felt much better

 He sat on the part of the sofa that I wasn't in. He leant in I also did, then our lips met. We broke apart with someone yelling: "Get a room! "

It was Marlene, I looked towards her, It looked as if she had been out too. James left to tell Sirius that she had just woken. I got up from the sofa and asked: "How are you? "

"Good, considering that Black just used the Cruciatus Curse on me" - she replied coldly

"SIRIUS USED A UNFORGIVABLE CURSE ON YOU?" - I yelled 

"Of course not! It was Bellatrix Black" - she replied, calming me down

"Oh!" - I realised

"Can I? "- I asked

"Ok"- Marls replied

I would have hesitated if she was only Sirius's girlfriend, but I didn't as she was my best friend since we were 11. I lifted up the back part of her shirt to see a deep cut. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The image above is a photo of Bellatrix, the star

WORD COUNT: 723