Letters

Chapter 5

*The next day*

LILY'S POV

I wake up and roll on the bed, to find out that Harry is on top of James smiling from ear to ear.

 I sit on the bed and put Harry in my lap. I check my watch and see that it's 8AM. I slightly shake James awake. 

After that I knock and open Marls and Sirius's door. After that I go back to my room to get Harry. He jumps on top of Marlene and wakes her up, she tells me that she's going to wake up Sirius. So I leave Harry with James and go wake up the other two.

I knock and open Remus's and Tonks's door and see that Remus is sleeping normally, while tonks has her arms around his back. So I yell: Wake up lovebirds! - They jump apart and blush. I swear that something is happening between those two.

MARLENE'S POV

After Lily leaves I sit kiss Sirius on the cheek and whisper: Wake up sleepy head.

He rolls but still doesn't wake up so I peck him on the lips and say in a sing-song voice: Breakfast is ready.

*downstairs*

Blinky has prepared scrambled eggs and toast for us and Harry some yogurt.

While we eat, we start talking.

Lily: Tonks, which year are you in?

Tonks: I will be starting 6th year tomorrow

Lily: What about your parents?

Tonks: They are full time aurors, so I only see them in weekends. They are getting retired next year. But don't worry, I already said goodbye.

Lily gasps: I have to go write a letter to Dumbledore!

LILY'S POV

*The letter*

Dear Professor Dumbledore,

As you know the war ended last night, so I was wondering if The Order still continues or is we could have normal jobs?

I hope we can see each others soon

Best Wishes

Lily Potter

*end of letter* 

I close the letter, Give it to our owl, Peace, and go back downstairs.

I sit at the table again and continue eating breakfast then Peace drops a letter

*The letter*

Dear Lily,

Could you come tomorrow to Hogwarts so we can talk about jobs. Ms. McKinnon, Mr Black, Mr Potter , Mr Lupin and Harry are also invited. The Longbottoms are also coming.

You can go on the Hogwarts Express

Regards

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

*end of letter*