Hospital

Chapter 3

At the hospital...

MARLENE'S POV

We go to the secretary and ask about Lily Potter so she shows us her room.

A Healer comes and says that Lily will wake up at any moment and that we should all go through a check-up.

I am skipping the check-up and am going to the results, back at Lily's room

The Healer comes towards me and tells me that I need to rest and that I might feel dizzy because of the curse.

Then she (The healer is a woman) goes towards Tonks, Sirius and Remus and tells them that they are Ok

She tells James that he is also fine but Harry's case is unknown and that Lily fainted because she lost a lot of blood and that she is the first registered victim of this 'Sectumsempra' curse. 

She tells us that we can go home when Lily wakes up and that her and me have to come back for a revision once a week. 

LILY'S POV

My eyes flutter open and I realise that I'm in St Mungo's. Suddenly James that is standing beside my bed kisses me and I blush a crimson color then he puts away when he notices that I don't kiss back, but he doesn't mention it.

We all apparate and side-apparate home.

We ask the Potter's house elf, Blinky to make us dinner. Everyone goes back to their rooms

JAMES'S POV

When we get upstairs I put Harry on the bed and Sit on the edge of the bed, Lily does the same.

Then I ask her: Why didn't you kiss me back at the hospital?

She replies: You know how I am...people were looking and we would get carried away.

Then out of nothing she kisses me and rolls on top of me.

Someone knocks on the door and we jump apart and say: Come in.  Tonks comes in and tells us that Dinner is ready and asks us if we could go tell that to McKinnon and Padfoot because she is afraid to. 

I go downstairs with Harry in my arms and Tonks besides me. 

LILY'S POV

I knock on Mar's door and wait for a response, afraid for what I might see, then I open the door and I tell them that food is ready. So Sirius yells: Food!!- and runs downstairs. Mar comes out and we start laughing as we go downstairs.