Future

CHAPTER 6

LILY'S POV

Me: Dumbledore is inviting us to go to Hogwarts tomorrow so we can discuss the future of the order. We can go on the Hogwarts Express!

Marl, Sirius, Rem and James: Yess!

Harry: Wha?

I pick up Harry and say: We are going to see Minnie tomorrow.

Sirius and James start celebrating that I called McGonnagall Minnie.

Me, Tonks and Remus roll our eyes

*The next day*

JAMES'S POV

I woke up and whispered: Lily, Lily, wake up!- she wakes up, puts a asleep Harry in her arms and we go downstairs to have breakfast. We eat pancakes. After that we apparatus and side-apparate Harry to Kings Cross.

We walk through King's Cross and find The Longbottoms, Harry starts running towards Neville, Me and Frank shake hands and start laughing at a joke he made about how shaking hands makes us look old and Lily and Alice start hugging and giggling.

After that we we start walking towards Platforms 9 and 10. We go through the 2 platforms.

After that we go Inside the Hogwarts Express and sit down in our usual compartment. After that Marlene, Sirius and Remus come in.

LILY'S POV

When the train is nearly leaving someone knocks on the door. We all say: Come in. Tonks comes in and asks: Everywhere else is full, can I sit here?

I reply: Sure Tonks!

*when the train is arriving at hogwarts*

Tonks: Bye! I am going into another compartment to change and I'll probably have no time to say goodbye later.

*at hogwarts*

We walk though the Hogwarts doors once again. I soon see Professor Dumbledore and he waves at us to come towards me. Alice holding Neville and me holding Harry so they don't get lost.

*with dumbledore*

Hello, as you know most students are probably not used to have kids running around. So we could add a table near the staff's table and we could talk after dinner

*after dinner, in Dumbledore's office*

Dumbledore: Hello all, firstly, do you have any family members or friends studying at hogwarts?

Me: Yes, a Hufflepuff, called Nymphadora Tonks

Dumbledore: Could you please leave Harry and Neville with her?

Me: Sure

Me and Alice leave, taking the boys with us. We walk towards the Hufflepuff common room. Luckily we find Tonks going towards the common room.

Just before she goes inside I yell: Tonks!

She turns around and comes towards us. So we ask her if she could babysit Harry and Neville for an hour. She accepts it and takes the boys.

*back in the office*

Dumbledore: Most of you are wondering why I brought you here. I need to sort out your jobs. So, what jobs do you want?

James: An auror

Sirius: An auror

Frank: An auror

Remus: I don't know...

Alice: A healer or aurora, but I need to take care of Neville

Marlene: No idea, but I am good at Defence Against the Dark Arts so, I think something to do with that

Lily: No idea, but I have to take care of Harry

Dumbledore: Very good! Mr Potter, Black and Longbottom tomorrow you can go to the ministry to ask for the job.

The three: Yesssss!

Dumbledore: Mr Lupin, you should also work as an aurora, that is not a order, just a recommendation

Remus: Yes Sir

Dumbledore: Miss Prewett, Miss McKinnon and Miss Evans, would you three like to work at Hogwarts?

Al, Marls and Me: YES!

Dumbledore: You could share the D.A.D.A job, so that each class the students have a different teacher. I'll give an example, I am Lily, so today I work as a D.A.D.A. teacher, tomorrow I help students study and the day after I go home.

Marls: What about being a healer?

Dumbledore: You know that people don't get hurt everyday. So, when someone gets hurt one of you will go with Madam Pomfrey, so that each time that someone gets hurt it will be one girl. Get it? Do you accept the job?

Mar, Al and me: Yeah! When will we start?

Dumbledore: In a week.

*They apparate home (Dumbledore let them apparate in Hogwarts)*

*Then next morning*

JAMES'S POV

Me and Lily wake up and ask Blinky to make us breakfast. Meanwhile we go wake up Harry. After breakfast Lily apparates to Marlene's house, they are having a sleepover, I get Harry and wait for the boys (Padfoot, Moony, Frank and Neville) to come.