•Wounds can always be healed•

While reading I recommend you to listen to this song.->{While you were sleeping OST part 6}<-

Y/N POV
Hoseok: Guys lets call him.Maybe he's searching for Y/N and Suga right now?
Namjoon: He's phone is not answering!
Suga:Maybe it's turned off?Or the battery is dead?
Me: Let's go and find him!
Suga: Yes! She's right. Let's split up into groups.
Namjoon: Jimin & Taehyung, Hoseok & me, Jin& Suga.
Me: And.. what about me?
Namjoon: You aren't going anywhere! Its raining outside.Just stay at home and cook something.
Me:But-Suga cutted me off.
Suga: No buts.
I pouted and Suga just smiled with that adorable smile of his.They got out to find Jungkook. I was really worried. After all his my childhood friend. I started to cook some pancakes and tea. Then I watched some TV. It was now 11pm , but they weren't home yet. I started to worry. What if something happened? Should I just call them? No, I'll just wait.
Jungkook POV
The rain was getting heavier and heavier. I was just walking blankly in streets not watching were I'm even going.Suddenly I saw a girl in the bridge. OMG!! She's going to jump!!!! I ran to her as fast as possible. She let go of the bridge and was about to fall, but I grabbed her hand just in time. She looked at me. Omg! She's soo beautiful! Stop!Stop! what are you thinking Jungkook??
Girl: Let go of me!-She shouted.
Me: Don't do it please, trust me. Give me your hand.Jebal..!! You're too young and pretty to die!
Girl: Who cares! No one even loves me! I'm living alone, by myself for almost 5 years!-She started to cry-I just got fired from all my jobs!My boyfriend cheated on me! Why the heck should I live?
Me:BECAUSE I CARE!- omg what the heck am I talking about?
Girl: What?..
Me:I.. I just blurted out.
Girl: Whatever. Let go of me.
Me: No, please! At least say your name!
Girl: Why the hell would I say my name?
Me:Because.
Girl: Kim Arra( 김알라)
Me: Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.- I smiled.
Arra:Can you please let go?
Me: No? Why should I? I want to be friends with you.
Arra: I want to die.
Me: Please.... Give me your hand.-I looked at her with puppy eyes.
Arra looked at me like she saw hope in my eyes. I saw trust in her eyes. Finally she gave me her hand. I took it and pulled her towards me. I helped her to get to my side of the bridge. When finally she lended in my side I took the chance and hugged her really tight.
Arra: What the?
Me: Just let's stay like this a little bit more. Please!
Arra:Ok.-She kinda hugged me too.Arra must've gone through many hard times.I really pity her.She's really young and innocent girl.Why is world so harsh towards her?I'm gonna protect her even though I don't know her.
???:Jungkook-ah~~ -I turned around only to see soaked Namjoon & Hoseok hyung catching theyr breath.
Me: Hyung?
Namjoon: Hoseok call others.-Hoseok hyung nodded and called someone.
Arra: Your name is Jungkook?
Me: Yes- I smiled.
Namjoon: Sorry for interrupting your moment, but mind explaining?
Me:Arra was about to jump off the bridge , but I saved her.
Namjoon: Arra?-He looked at Arra.-you are Arra?
Arra:Yes.My name is Arra.
Namjoon: Nice to meet you beautiful girl.My name is Namjoon.- he smiled.
Arra: You know.. You are the first people to be so nice towards me.-She looked down and smiled shyly. I noticed that it was still raining and she was really soaked and was wearing only a short, white dress.Her underwear was seen through the white material. I started to blush really hard.I took off my jacket and cover her body with it. Now nothing was seen.
Arra POV
I was freezing because of the cold wind and my soaked body. I just noticed that my bra was seen through my clothes.I was panicking till someone covered my body with a jacket.I looked up to see Jungkook with red cheeks. Pervert!He ziped the jacket, but my hands were under the jacket😂🤦🏻‍♂️.
Jungkook:You look cute.-He blushed.
Me:Thank you.
Jungkook:Were are you living?
Me:I dont have a home. I just got kicked out.
Jungkook:What?
Me: I don't have a place to stay. -I looked down.
Jungkook:Hyung! Can she stay with us?
Namjoon: Aishhhhh. Do I have another choice?
Me:I'll pay when I will earn money. I promise.
Namjoon:No need. You can just cook and do the chores. I'll be a great payment.
Jungkook: Let's go home.
Suddenly Jungkook put his arms around me and we walked like that to theyre house.
Suga POV
Jin: Suga were should we search for him?
Me: I dont know.Ummmm.... maybe  he's in a bar?
Jin: Let's go to a bar nearby.
We were walking from bar to bar, from shop to shop when Hoseok called me.
Me: Hello? Did you find him?
Hoseok:Yes.He's with a girl. Hugging!!
Me:What??!?
Hoseok:I know right.
Me:Can we go home then?
Hoseok:You can go and sleep.
Me:Ok.Bye.
Hoseok hang up.
Jin:They found him?
Me: Yes. He was hugging with a girl.
Jin:Ok....STOP WHAT??!
Me:Im going home.I want to sleep.
Jin:With her?
Me:What?
Jin:Nothing.-He smirked drtyly.
Me:Yah! Hyung!
Jin:Anyways. I'm going to them.You can go home.
Me:Bye.
I walked to our house.Ok, almost ran to our house.I really wanted to see Y/N's face.I really missed her.I got to our house and opened the door with the key.I searched for Y/N in the house.The lights were still on, but no sound? Is she asleep?I got to the living room.TV was still playing a drama.I noticed Y/N asleep.Oh my God, she's so cute! I walked to her, bented down and looked at her face.Suddenly I noticed her pinky lips.I want to kiss her so badly. She can't even notice.Am I right? Whatever. I  kissed her lips.My heart raced.Y/N,what are you doing to my heart?Her lips are so sweet and soft... I smiled to myself and backed away.Suddenly she opened her eyes and looked around.I think she didnt realise that I kissed her.
Y/N:Suga?
Me:Ye?
Y/N:Did you find Jungkook?
Me:Yes.They are coming.
Y/N:Sugaa~~ can you take me to my room please?
Me:Of course.-I took her bridal style to her room and put her in her bed.
~She's now more beautiful than a few years ago.~