•Y/N•

JIN POV
Me:Yah! Taehyung! What the heck!
Taehyung:Oh! My LOVELY  hyung is here too? WHAT THE HELL! I HAVE SLEPT IN A RANDOM GIRLS HOUSE BECAUSE NO ONE CARED TO GET HIS ASS UP AND OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!-He pointed the gun at me.
Me:Yah! Yah! Put it down!
Taehyung:HAVE YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME? I HAVEN'T BEEN IN HOME SINCE LAST DAY! FIRST SUGA HYUNG AND JUNGKOOK LOCKED ME IN TOILET, THEN YOU DIDN'T OPEN THE DOOR, AND TODAY NO ONE DARED TO OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!WHAT THE HELL!
I saw Sooyoung secretly grabbing a pan and she was about to hit Taehyung with it. She signed me to grab Taehyung's attention so she can hit him with pan.
Me:Taehyung, look I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to forget about you.
Taehyung:BUT YOU DID!
Me:Hey, I'm really sorry, I promise this will never happen.
Sooyoung hit him with pan and he fell on the flor. Sorry Taehyung, but when you're angry, you can kill anyone.
Sooyoung:Poor Taehyung. You really are worst hyung ever. If my onnis have done that to me I've definitely killed them for that.
Me:I'm really worst hyung ever.
Sooyoung:Will he be ok? Did I hit too hard?
Jin:Umm.. You a bit .. hit too hard I guess.-I pointed at the spot that she had hit. It was a bit bloody.
I carefully carried Taehyung to his room and layed him down.After that I went down to the kitchen and saw Sooyoung looking out of the window.Woow I gotta admit she's really beautiful.
Jimin & Minah
Minah POV
When Shinah and Namjoon kissed, Jimin closed my eyes with his palm and dragged me away from the scene.
Jimin:Aish, this was  hyung's first kiss.
Me:Hahahaha, really? Shinah's too.
Jimin:Hahah. What about you?
Me:What do you mean?
Jimin:Was it your first kiss?
Me:Nah. Second.
Jimin:What? Who stole the first one?
Me:Secret.
Jimin:Tell me~~
Me:Nope.- Actually I lied.It was my first kiss.
Jimin:It wasn't my first kiss neither.
Me:What? Then who stole your first kiss?
Jimin:Not saying- He smirked.
Me:Aishh.
Jimin:Why? Jealous?
Me:What? Jealous? Pfft.-Actually a bit.
Jimin:About Y/N. You said that she gave you information about us.-His expression was getting serious.
Me:Yes?
Jimin:She said that she didn't know what I was talking about. She said she haven't give you information.
Me:I can't explain. She's right that she hasn't gave us information.She didn't know that we use her to get information about you.She haven't got any idea about it.She's insane.
Jimin:Talking about that.We are enemies.Why are we so soft and nice to each other?
Me:Because it's real us?
Jimin:What do you mean?
Me:I mean in mission we are enemies.Like it's our job. But in real life, like now , we are friends?
Jimin:I think that this is the fake side of me.In real I'm wild and scary. But in " real life" I'm a nice and cute guy.
Me:I think that our real life is what we are doing now, and not the gangster's life. I mean it's just like a job more like something we are living for.I think that "real life" is the life that we enjoy and live for.
Jimin:Wow.. I'm touched.I didnt except this kind of speech from you.
We both chuckled and looked at each other. It's really awkward between us.I mean we were kissing a few days ago.
Jimin:I'm thinking about that too.Sorry for that.
Me:What do you mean?
Jimin:About the kiss... Ya know.. a few days ago in mission.
Me:Ah!!Why did you done that?
Jimin:I ... Just you were too sexy.
I gulped nervously.
Me:Umm thanks?
Jimin:What should we do?
Me:Maybe we'll go to ..I don't know where?
Jimin:Umm.. can we go to the hotel?-He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.
Me:Yah!-I laught at his funny face expression-I kissed you back because of the mission. I don't even like you. You're not my type.
Jimin:What? Every girl is crazy about me. Let's make a deal!
Me:What deal?
Jimin: Today I'll make you fall for me.If I'll not success then I'll tell you who stole my first kiss.Ok?
Me:Hmm sounds interesting.Deal.
Jimin:Lets go to the dance practice studio. I'll show you my dancing skills.
*At the studio*
Jimin took me to a dance practice room. Hell knows how he got the keys.
Jimin:Sit on the floor and just watch babe.
Me:Babe? Pfft. Babe my ass.
Jimin: Can you handle my hotness?
Me:Yas, I can.

He danced a few more dances and I was amazed to death. HOW THE HELL IS HE SO DAMN GOOD?HOW CAN A GANGSTER DANCE THIS GOOD?
Jimin:Amazed?
Me:Yeah... How can you dance so good?
Jimin:When I was younger, I loved dancing with my brother.So I grow up dancing.
Me:Woaah!! You're just a perfect dancer!
Jimin:Soo.. I won?
Me:Nah.
Jimin:How? Ok, this was the first level.
Me:Then what is second level?
Jimin:This.-Suddenly he came closer to me and pushed me on the floor.He put his hands on my sides and looked deeply in my eyes.
Me:What are you going to do, huh?
Jimin:Have some fun.
Me:Get off of me be-I didn't finish my sentence, when he suddenly kissed me.I didn't think much and kissed him back.
Jimin broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck softly.
Me: Jimin
Jimin: Yes?
Me:I think I failed the bet.
Namjoon & Shinah
Shinah POV
Me and Namjoon went to the amusement park. It was really nice to see a place that you haven't visited for years.I looked around like an excited kid.
Joonie:Hey! Cutie, where should we start from?
Me:Umm... That one!-I pointed at a roller coaster.
Joonie:Ok. Wait me here I'll buy tickets.

Joonie:Are you sure you're not scared?
Me:Y-Yeah... sure-*Nooo!! I'm scared to death!!!*
Joonie:Ok then.
The ride started.
Joonie:Whenever you are scared, just hold my hand, ok?
Me:Aghh!!! Ok!
Omg! The scariest part!
I started to shout my lungs out. Joonie hold my hand and I wrapped my arms around his arm. I hid my face in his chest and hold onto him tighter.
Namjoon POV
Suddenly I heard how Shinah started to scream.This girl! Told you not to take a ride! I hold her hand and she hold onto my arm and her face was brushing in my chest.I felt butterflies in my stomach. Yah! Yah! Flew away!
Shinah POV
Namjoon and I were hanging out all the day. It was really funny! I haven't hang out like this for years.
Namjoon always made me laugh and smile till my stomach hurt.
Namjoon:Should I take you home? It's late.
Me:Umm ok.-But I didn't really want to go home.It was funny with him.
Me:Namjoon-ah~~ can we hang out a little bit more?
Arra POV
When Namjoon and the girl kissed I quickly closed Jungkook's eyes and took him away from there.
Jungkook:Yah! Yah! Who is this!
Me:It's me, Arra.
Jungkook:Oh it's you?-Suddenly the boy pushed me softly, causing me to fell, but catched me at the time by my waist.... Bla bla bla.. Just look at the picture below.

Me:Y-yah! W-What are you doing?Jungkook:You were about to fall, but I catched you just in time

Jungkook:You were about to fall, but I catched you just in time.
Me:You pushed me!
Jungkook:But I catched you!
Me:Why you pushed me if you were going to catch me?
Jungkook:You don't want me to catch you?
Me:No!
Jungkook:Are you sure?
Me:Yes.
Jungkook suddenly let go of me and I fell on the floor.
Me:Ahhh!! My 5th spot!-I death glared Jungkook.He looked at me with innocent eyes.
Jungkook:What?You said you're sure!
Me:Aish!
Jungkook chuckled and gave me his hand. I slaped his hand away and stood by myself. I ignored him and countinued my steps.
Jungkook chased after me.
Jungkook:Arraaa~~ I'm sorry, are you mad at me? Arra~~ wait for me~~ Yah! Don't ignore me! Are you mad? Hey!
I countinued to ignore him and he started to get mad at me.
Jungkook:Yah! I'm mad! Stop there!
I countinued to ignore him.
Suddenly he speeded his steps.I strted to walk faster.He started to run.I started to run as well.But he was faster.He catched my arm and pinned me on the wall.Omg! He's so serious! I'm really scared right now.He put his both hands on the sides of my head and looked in my eyes.
Jungkook:Don't ignore me.
Me:W-What if I'll do?
Jungkook:I'll be mad at you!
Taehyung POV
I opened my eyes, because of the bad headache. I looked around and recognized my room.Why am I here? I don't remember how I got here.I turned around to see!!!!
Me:Oh man holy shit! My innocent eyes!