•Dark side•

Y/N POV
Me:J-Jimin .. P-Please .. l-let go.. I-I can't.. B-Breath..
Jimin slowly let go of me and I started to breath heavily. What is wrong with him. My legs were really weak and I fell on the ground holding my neck.My eyes started to get watery.My vision was blurry because of my tears.
Me:What .. have I d-done to deserve this? What is wrong with you?
Jimin:So as you know we were on a mission today. Our enemy told me that YOU are their source.
Me:W-What? Source?
Jimin started to laugh histerically.
Jimin:Don't act so innocent.
Me:I don't know what are you talking about. I'm not cheating on you guys! I haven't told anything to anyone!Why should I cheat on you! YOU are the ones that helped me when I was in shit!
Jimin:You can't outwit me.
Me:Jebal~~-I started to tear up.-Belive me. I'm not lying!
Jimin:How can I be sure? -He looked at me really serious.
Me:I-I don't know how can I prove my innocence....
Jimin:No need.I already know that you're lying!-He almost shouted the last part.
Suddenly he grabbed me by my neck and lifted up.I grabbed his hands and tried to get free.
Jimin:I'm going to make you suffer if you countinue that shit!
Me:J-Jimin.. Jeb...al .. l-let g-go of m-me...
Suga POV
I drove to the mall and called Jungkook.He didn't unswer. I called him again and again till he finally answered.
Me:YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!
Jungkookie:Hey hyung, no need to shout! I'm in a movie with Arra. We're in the conema.I'ts over, but Arra is asleep. I don't want to wake her up.
Me:I'm coming.
I headed to the cinema and entered the room. Jungkook was carrying Arra in his hands. Wow, this kiddo has became a real man.So strong 💪🏻.
Me:Kookie carry her to my car. Let's go.
We headed to my car and he put Arra in the back sit and sat next to her.He pit her head on his knees and softly kissed her head.Aweeeee~~~ Kookie~~~~ So cuteee~~~
Me:Fyuuu~~~ stop it already.🤢
Kookie:Hyung! Just go drive.
Me:Yah! This kid is so rude!
Kookie:Hyung! Stop teasing me!
Me:Ok,ok. Kiddo.
I got into the car and we drove off to our house.After 8 minutes we arrived.Yes,the mall is really close to our house.
I got in and opened the door for Kookie and his bride. He took her bridal style and headed to house.I closed the door and headed after him.
Kookie:Hyung! The door is opened!
Me:What? How?
I signed Kookie to wait me outside,while I carefully entered our house.I heard some noises from kitchen. Omo! Is it Y/N??
I ran to kitchen and saw a short man trying to kill Y/N by grabbing her neck with his both hands.She was trying to escape, but he didn't let go. I didn't even hesitate and quickly hit the man on his head with pan. He lost his balance and fell on the ground. I took the chance and sat on him while grabbing his collars.WHAT JIMIN?!??
Me:JIMIN?!
Jimin:Hyung.Let go I'll explain you everything.
Me:WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL Y/N?!?
Jimin:Because she's a traitor!
Me:What? How you can be so sure?
Jimin:Minah told me.
Me:Minah?The " hotie" you were talking about?
Jimin:Yes.I asked him about how she knows my name and that I was a spy.And she said that their source is Y/N.They knew all the information with help of Y/N.
I turned to look at the pur girl, almost who was about to die.
Me:Y/N, is it true?
Y/N:Ani!
Me:Then how can you explain all this?
Y/N:I-I really don't know... I don't even know who is Minah!What is happing.. AGHHH!!. - She started to sob quietly.
Me:Y/N ah. I believe you.Come here~~ Don't cry, please~
She moved a little bit closer and I hugged her tightly and patted her back.
Jimin:Whaaa~~??? Hyung she's a traitor!
I send a glare at him and he shut up.
Me:I'll talk later with you.Suddenly everyone came to the kitchen and started to ask milion questions about happened thing.I got enough of it and carried Y/N in bridal style to OUR room.I placed her in the bed and set next to her.
Me:Y/n Ahhh~~ please don't cry...
Y/N:I can't.After what happened... I-I was anout to die... How can Jimin do this to me? I-I though of him as a little cute mochi, but he turned out to be a monster.
Me:It's not like that. It's just that he hate traitors. Back when he was young his father's friend betrayed him and his parents died.After that he suffered a lot, trying to survive with his younger brother.
Y/N:So where is now his brother?
Me:In... field of enemies.
Y/N:WHAT?
Me:Yeah...
Y/N:Why? How?
Me:Our enemies have kiddnapped him and now he became one of them.But maybe he's acting that way to survive.
Y/N:But after all it doesn't make matter.He almost killed me.-She started to tear up.
Me:Shuush... Let's just sleep, ok? You'll forget about it tomorrow.
She just nodded and I climbed on the bed and layed next to her.I wrapped my hands around her and hold her tightly in my arms.Aghhh...She's having really hard times.I hope we'll find her brother soon.
TaeTae POV
AGHHHHH JUNGKOOK SUGA HYUNG I'LL KILL YOU WHEN I'll GOT OUT!!!!
I was locked in the toilet till 11 pm. I haven't got anything with me.Aghhhhh..!!.?:?:/!/!/!hshshs!!????! Suddenly I heard a noise coming from door.Omo! What is it? Door!!! I-It's openeing!When the doors opened a shortie girl got inside and I quickly ran to her and hugged her. OmG I LovE You!!!
Shortie:Yyyahhhh!!! Llet go of me mister!!
Me:Nope! You are my hero! I've been locked here for 1 hour!Thank you for saving me!
She just nodded and stayed still.Wow, such a cutie.
Me:What's your name beautiful girl?-I pulled away and winked at her.
Shortie:Kim Nana
Me:Im KimTaehyung.Nice to meet you.-Smiled polietly and my stomach grumbled.
Nana:You must be hungry.
Me:Yeah.. I havent eaten for about 3 hours.
Nana:I haven't eaten yet, too. We can go and eat togather?
Me:Oh. It would be nice.