•The war•

Y/N POV
Me:M-Mark?
Mark:Yes sis?
Me:What the hell? What all this means?
Mark:I'll tell you later. Now we need to go.
Me:No!!! Stop it!Let go of me!-Mark hold my arm really tight and dragged me behind him.
When he dragged me out I saw Jimin and Taehyung... laying on the floor... all in blood... no...
Me:Mark! Let me go! My friends are injured!
Mark:I know. I've shot him.
Me:MARK!!!-I stated to cry.-Please.... at least call hospital... They are injured!!!!
Mark:Shut up and walk.
Me:No! Let go of me!
Mark suddenly stopped and turned around.He lifted me up and put me over his shoulder.
Me:Mark!!!Yoongi!! Hoseok!!! Noo!!! They are all in blood! MINAH!! -I saw all my friends in blood laying on the floor and ...
Minah:Mark, take her to the car. We'll call the hospital.
Shinah:I feel so shitty.
Sooyoung: Sorry guys...
Jaemi:Actually I lied. Hoseok is the sexiest...
Me:What going on Mark?
He opened the door and we got out from the house.Last thing I saw was Yoongi's weak smile. The smile that I'll never see again I guess.
Mark took me into a car and get in with me.He closed the door and signed the driver to drive off.
Me:What's happening?- I started to cry.-Is this a prank? It's not funny at all! Were are the hidden cameras? - I started to search for cameras.
Mark:Sit down. I'll tell you everything.
Me:You better do.
Mark:First of all there is a huge surprise waiting fir you.Second I came here to take you home.Third, that guys aren't your friends.They just used you and you better forget them.
Me:What if I can't forget them?
Mark:You better do, couse you'll never see them again.
Me:What?Why?
Mark:When we'll get home, you'll know everything.
Me:But...
Mark:You better sleep.The ride is going to be long.
I fell asleep really fast , because it was 3 am.
Mark POV
When we got home Y/N was sleeping.I didn't bother to wake her up, because it was 4 am. I pick her up bridal style and took her to her room. I put her on the bed and put blanckets over her.She's so cute~. Agh~~ you're going to have hard day tomorrow.
Y/N POV NEXT MORNING
I woke up in ... UNKNOWN ROOM?!??
WHAT THE HELL!!??
I quickly got out and looked around me. WHERE THE HELL AM I??
Suddenly the door flew open and Mark entered the room. Guess you're curious who's Mark? No? Ok. I won't tell.

Just kidding!! He's my cousin!!
Mark:Oh! You've woke up?
Me:Yes? Where am I?
Mark:You're in boss's house.
Me:Who's boss?
Mark:Change and come downstairs.
Me:Bu-I havnt finished when Mark closed the door and got out.
I quickly changed to clothes that where layed next to my bed.

After that I quickly got downstairs and ......

No!!! IT. Can't. Be!!!
Me:M-Mum? D-Dad...?!
They thurned around and opened their arms for a hug. I quickly ran to them and hugged them tightly. B-But how?? They've died 2 years ago.... HOW CAN THEY BE ALIVE!!??
Me:Mooom,,,, Dadddd.... How? Why?
Mom:We'll tell you the whole story. First of all sit down, honey.
I sat down curious about why they left me and didn't tell me anything about it.
Dad:So... You know.... There was a car accident...
Me:Yes?
Dad:We.... planned it. It was a fake accident ...
Me:What?? THEN WHY DID YOU LEFT ME ALONE??? DID YOU KNOW HOW I SUFFERED TO TAKE CARE OF ME AND MY BROTHER!??
Dad:I know honey... we did it for your own safety....
Me:What?
Mom: We.. are.. gangsters...
Me:WHAT???
Dad:You know like .... we have many enemies and they wanted to kill our kids to get a revenge from us. So we faked a death..
Me:NO... This is crazy... YOU want me to BELIVE you? HOW CAN YOU BE GANGSTERS?!!
Dad:We can... It's ture..
Me:I have nothing to say... But ... where is my brother?
Mom:He's with us..
Me:What? But .. How?
Dad:The man that hit you with a car .. was Mark...
Me:What??? Why???
Dad:As you know we are the mafia bosses.... So YOU are our heir. We needed you to be strong. So we decided to make you go through hard times so you'll get stronger.
Me:WTF!!??
Mom:I know it sounds crazy.I want to explain you all this shit., so you won't be dumbfounded.
Me:Ok, I'll listen to you.
Mom:First of all, we knew that bangtan boys were going to go home. We decided to take Jinyoung(finally I decided a name for your brother) from you so it will be easier for you. Mark have put a detector on the back of your head so we'll hear everything you're talking.And plus girls have put small cameras over the house. We've planned to spy on them to get rid of them.
Me:WHAT? SO THEY ARE IN DANGER?!!??
Mom:We won't kill them... yet.
Me:What do you mean by "yet"?
Dad:YOU are going to get rid of them.
Me:WHAT!!??? HOW CAN I KILL MY OWN FRIENDS??!!!
Dad:FRIENDS???- He started to laugh.- They just used you.
Me:What?
Mom:They knew that you are our daughter so they just wanted to marry you and become the boss. I mean MIN YOONGI wanted to.
Suddenly I felt hot liquid running down my face. I immediately whiped off my tears.
Dad:Did you... really loved him?
Me:No..!!
Mom:Don't lie. We know you love him. You need to forget about him.
Me:Excuse me. I need some fresh air.
I ran out and started to cry. I kneeled down and soon felt someone embracing me. I immediately looked up to see Mark.He smiled to me and whiped my tears.
Mark:Don't cry lil sis.
Me:How can't I? I fucking love Min Yoongi!!!
Mark:You need to hate him. You'll never see him again.
Me:I can't do that.
Mark:What if I'll say that Bangtan and your family are enemies. It's like a war between bad and bad. No one is the kindest here, so we don't know who'll win. We need to fight. Only one can stay alive.
Me: Why can't we be friends?
Mark: Because we are enemies. Why wolves and rabbits can't be friends?
Me:Because they are meant to be enemies?
Mark:Yes. And we are meant to be enemies too.So we need to fight.There are 2 ways: Kill bangtan and stay alive or be killed by bangtan and die.You need to choose one.
Me: I can't.....
Mark: You need to.
Me:I need some time.
Mark:Ok. We'll give you the time. But first I need to introduce you to other gangsters.
Mark helped me to get up and walked to somewhere with me.
We entered a huge place looking like gym.I saw many girls and boys fighting.
Mark:GUYS, COME HERE!! YOU NEED TO MEET THIS BEAUTY!!!
They all ran to us and stood next to each other.
Mark: Please- A hot boy cutted him off.
??: Hi! Im Jackson!
??: Im BamBam!
??: Im Youngjae!
??: Junior ~~
??: Yugyeom-He winked.
??:JB.
I turned my attention to the girls and ....
WHAT THE HELL?!!?

WHY IS MY LIFE SO UNFAIR!!!??

End!!!

————•~>.<
I don't fucking understand, why did I chose Got7?? I don't even fucking know their names properly! Ok... Ok.. I know, I'm dumb, No need to repeat.