•Girls vs Boys•

Jimin POV
Me:Lee Minah? Such a beautiful name for a gorgeous girl like you.
Minah:Pffft.-She chuckled.-Thanks.
Me:were are we going?
Minah:I have booked a room in here.
Me:Oh.
We walked to the elevator and entered it.She pushed the bottom with "6" number written on it.
Minah:What's your name?
Me:Secret.
Minah:Yah! Its not fair.You know mine,but I don't know yours!
Me:The world is unfair.
Minah:Please~~~
Me:Ok.But in one condition.
Minah:What condition?
Me:Kiss me.
Her eyes widen and just in that time the elevator's doors opened.
We got out and headed to her room.
She opened the door with the card and we got in.She closed the door behind us and turned to me.
Minah:Take off your clothes.
Me:What?I wanted just a kiss.
Minah:Yah! Pervert! I wanted to wash your clothes.
Me:Oh... what a pity.
Minah:You're crazy.
Me:Crazy for you.
We both chuckled and I sat on the edge of her bed.I took off my clothes (upper part pervert!) and give it to her.
Minah looked at my nacked body and gulped.
She blushed and turned around with clothes in her hands.I looked at her hot back and couldn't take it anymore.I got up and backhugged her.Her soft,bare skin touching mine~~ Aww she's so beautiful🤤.
Minah:W-What are you doing.
Me:Don't talk.-I started to kiss her neck.
Minah POV
What the hell? He hugged me?Is this a part of the mission?! I'm not going to do this Jimin!All though I'm a gangster too, I haven't done that thing yet.
Jimin started to softly kiss my neck.Omg omg! Stop that!He removed my hair from my neck and kissed my shoulder. Don't cross the limits Jimin! Or else I'm going to kick your perverted ass.I don't feel any butterflies like in movies.Suddenly he turned me around and quickly took off my mask.Oh no! Shit!Shit!
Jimin:I didn't know that gangsters are this beautiful. -He smirked.
Me:So you knew!
Jimin:Of course.Only gangsters have this great shaped body like yours.
I immedently pushed him away and took oit my gun.I pointed it at him.
Jimin grinned and kicked my hand, so the gun fell on the ground.We looked at each other and hurried to the gun.I grabbed it, but he grabbed my hand and twisted it behind my back.I groaned in pain.I thought of way to get free and the only way was to kick his balls.So I've done it.Sorry.
Jimin groaned in pain and fell on the ground.Just when I was about to go, he took out his gun and pointed it at me.I froze in the same spot.Is he really going to shot me?
Jimin:Stop in the same spot! How you knew who I was?
Me:I know you too well Park Jimin.More than you can imagine.-I smirked.
Jimin:How? Tell me or I'll kill you!
Me:Just one name. Y/N.
Jimin:What? Y/N?
Me:Yes.
Jimin:Ho-He haven't finished his sentence when I ran out of the room leaving him there.He ran behind me, but I reached the elevator first.
Jimin POV
I couldn't take the elevator so I ran down  taking the stairs.I reached down and ran to the elevator.Just in time the doors opened.When she saw me her eyes widen.She pressed the bottom to close the door, but I get inside before the doors closed.She was really scared.I came near her and cupped her cheeks.I slowly got close to her lips and kissed her passionately.Suddenly the doors opened and people get inside.We didn't pay attention to them.I just continued kissing her.I don't know what get into me.I just wanted to kiss her.
Minah POV
Jimin is such a good kisser😏.Omg he completely forgot that he's shirtless.Hahahaha.I put my hands on his abs and started to rub them.Wow!Good abs! I like it.I smirked while kissing.We pulled away and got weird stares from people around us.Jimin looked back at the others and trapped me in the corner so others won't see me. When they got out he grabbed my hand and we got out. He took me out and we ran to the cabinet were the money was.We secretly got inside the room.Girls and boys were there quitely fighting.
Me:Girls!Boys!-They turned towards us and eyed us from head to toe.
Jaemi:Minah your lipstick is all over your face.Aaand were are that hickeys from?
Everyone took a minute and than they gasped.
Namjoon:Jimin! D-did you! Did you two?
Jimin:We only kissed a bit.
Me:Y-Yah!
Shinah:Namjoonie let's take all the money and share it in half!
Me:Namjoonie?
Shinah:We get well whille fighting.
Sooyoung:Huh!Get well? Pfft.Im prettier than Jin,right Minah?
Me:Ummm yes.
Jimin:Actually Jin is prettier.
Jin:Im worldwide handsome.Moreee than handsome.
Sooyoung:Pffft.
Shinah:Sooyoung is the prettiest!
Me:YAH! STOP IT TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN!
Namjoon took the money and we all get out from the window untill the security guards came.When we get down we waved goodbye and separated our ways.
Namjoon POV
We get home and no one was there.
Me:Let's see what we've got.It's really heavy.
Hoseok:Hurry! Open it!
I opened the bag and.......
Jimin:WHAT THE HELL!!!WHERE IS OUR MONEY!
Me:I-It was in my hands when we were ....  SHINAH!!!
Shinah POV
Minah:Aishhh!Our moneeeey~~~
Sooyoung:I even made the list of things to buy!- she poted.
Me:Oh! Look here!-I showed them a bag.
Jaemi:I-Is it m-money?
Me:Yes.
I opened the bag and showed all the money inside.
They alm started to shout out of happiness.
Sooyoung:Aaaaa I can't belive~~ dnsnsjajajajajmssnsnm

Guys if you're curious about the couples >^<
• Minah and Jimin
• Shinah and Namjoon
• Sooyoung and Jin
• Jaemi and Hoseok
Please comment and say your opinion about the story.
~~I love you, guyss~~
Sorry for grammar mistakes and typos.