•Everyone changes•

Y/N POV
Me: MINAH, SOOYOUNG, SHINAH, JAEMI?????
Minah:Surprise?
Me:What.... WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE??!?
Jaemi: We are your parent's gang. ONE of their gang.
Me:WHAT!??! SO YOU JUST USED THE BOYS!???
Minah: Guys can we talk in private? - She looked at the boys. They nodded and got out.
Minah: Y/N-ah~ we ... Just used them..
Jaemi: We don't like them. We just used them to complete our mission.
Me:What about you Sooyoung and Shinah?? Did you used them to?!
Sooyoung: Yes... We used them too...
Shinah:W-We used them too. It's our job. Money isn't growing on trees, you know?
Me:You are lying... No! No! You are lying...
Minah:We aren't.
Me:No..-I started to cry.
Sooyoung:Aw~ don't cry onni!- She hugged me and patted my back.
Me: Min Yoongi... I love you...
Shinah: It's okay to love someone. But they used you too.They are monsters.
Me:NO!! THEY ARENT MONSTERS!!! THEY ARE MY FRIENDS!!!
Minah:They killed many innocent people. They killed my friend's father in front of her!
Me: No! It's not true!!
Minah:They look like angels.. But deep inside they are monsters.
Me: If they were monsters they would've let me live in their house!!! They would've let me lay there and die!!!
Minah: They let you stay in, only because you're boss's daughter.
Me:... So... Yoongi haven't loved me...??
Sooyoung:Yes...
Shinah: The reality is darker than you think. You never can expect someone to love you back. There isn't any "love" in this world. There isn't existing any "true love" in the world. You need to face the truth.
Me:I .. hate .. you...

Min Yoongi.

Minah POV
After the small talk we had I walked to the boss's office with the girls. In the way to office Shinah spoke.
Shinah:Guys I feel like a brat.
Sooyoung:Me too. We lied Y/N so much.
Jaemi:Actually I loved Hoseok.
Me:And I loved Jimin.
Sinah:I loved Joonie too.
Everyone looked at Sooyoung.
Sooyoung: I loved Jin too.
They sight.
Me:Yoongi loved Y/N so much.. they didn't even know that Y/N is boss's daughter.
Sooyoung :I hate boss so much. He's a monster. But we need to live so it's the only way to survive.
Shinah:We'll get our revenge soon.
Me: But I don't want to kill Y/N.
Sooyoung:We don't want either. But he loves her the most.
We got to the boss's office.
We knocked the door and got in.
Boss turned around in his chair and smiled at us.
Boss:Your next mission is..
Back to Your POV
After the talk I started to talk with boys. They seem really nice. They remind me of bangtan so much. I can't forget them even tho they used me. But after some time I'll be okay.
BAMBAM: What about we teach Y/N fighting??
Mark:Oh! Right!!Y/N are you ok with it?
Me:Yes!? Why not? -I faked a smile.
Jinyoung: I'll teach her!!!
Mark:From tomorrow morning you'll get  fighting classes.
Jinyoung:I'm your teacher!!!
Mark:No! Jackson will be her teacher!
Jinyoung:No!!! He likes Minah !!!
Me:WHAT!!?? Jackson and Minah!!!!LOL!!!
Jackson:WHAT!??
Me:Nothing... Jimin and Minah sounds better...
Mark:What?
Me:Nothing.

AFTER SOME DAYS.

(Skip from 1:20 and watch till the end.)
After some days of classes I started to fight better.Gotta admit it's really fun to fight with Jinyoung.He blushes every second I touch him.But I wanna say that by time I start to forget about Yoongi and the boys. It isn't hurting that much now. By the time I start to forget about my feelings for him.
SUNDAY morning.
I woke up by the sound of the alarm.
I stretched my arms and got to the bathroom. I washed my face and put on my clothes.

 I washed my face and put on my clothes

I tied my hair in a ponytail. I got downstairs to the gym. Oh! Forget to tell you! I'm in Shinah's gang. I mean in MY gang. My father want me to become the boss so he thinks that I should become the leader to have more skills. I started to train with boy's and girl's gangs. They're really nice to me and try to make me comfortable around them.
So all my days are the same: Waking up, going to the gym to train, going out with boys and girls, coming home, sleeping.

But one day was different. My father called me to his office after the gym. I walked to there.
I knocked on the door.
Father:Come in!!!
I entered the room and stood there waiting for my father to speak.
Father:Y/N. You have trained really good. Actually you're really talanted. You're fighting better and better day by day. But..
Me:But..?
Father:After all you're going to be a gangster, so you have to kill people.
Me:...
Father:You should kill this people.- 3 middle aged man were dragged into the room and kneeled in front of me. One of my father's man gave me a gun.
I looked at my father.
Father:Shot them!!!
Me:I-I can't...They didn't do anything wrong...
Father:I SAID SHOT THEM!!!
Me:BUT FATHER!!!
Father:SHOT THEM OR ELSE I'LL KILL THEIR CHILDREN!!?
Me:WHAT!!! NO DONT KILL THEM PLEASE!!!!
Father:THEN KILL THIS MAN!!!
I looked at the man in front of me. They were all beaten up and covered with blood.
Men:Kill us... We'll die anyway...
I pointed gun at the men and .....
I shot him...
.
.
.....
NOOO!!!I-I s-ShOT hIM???..... I felt my legs getting weaker and I fell on the ground. I saw the men's dead body laying on the ground.
Father:What if I say that he was a murderer. He killed 7 innocent children.
Me:What....
Father: And the 2 men in front of you helped him to kill that children.
I didn't think too much. I grabbed my gun and shot the two men. I don't feel sorry. They deserve to die. They killed CHILDREN!!!
Father:Good job Y/N. You can go now.
After the incident I ran to the bathroom and washed my hands. I have killed 3 people.... But they deserved it!
After that day I always kill people ( only bad ones). It started to get normal for me. It was like a part of my life. I started to get used to it.

                            I started to like it.

After some months I started to fight like a real gangster. I became a strong and smart girl, with a cold heart. I've changed. I'm not the Y/N I used to be. I'm serious all the time. I don't smile much. I'm not the sweet and bright Y/N I used to be. Gangster's life had changed me. Now I know how does loneliness feel. I never felt so lonley in my life. Why do I always feel this? I have my parents, my brother, my friends... But why I feel so empty inside? Like something is missing?

AFTER 10 YEARS
(So it means you're now 27🤩)
Men: PLEASE DON'T KILL ME...- He started to sob.
Me: I won't kill you. You're such a monster!!! You've raped so many innocent  girls!!! You're going to suffer. I'm not going to kill you so easily. You're going to beg to kill you.
Men:NO!!SORRY!!!I'LL DO EVERYTHING JUST PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME!!!
Me:Beat him.
I got out of the big room and headed to my car. I got a mission. Curious?? I'm not going to say. Ok! Ok kidding!!Today I'm going to kill a famous CEO, because his such an asshole. No one loves him, he better die. So many innocent people died because of him. This brat deserves to die.
I was going to the party, held by that CEO. I was invited as a business lady. Oh! Forget to tell you!!! I'm hiding my name under "Amber", so no one knows that I'm Y/N. Oh! And no one had seen my face( I mean expect my family and friends). I'm hiding my face and name. Anyways, I'm heading to the party. My car stopped in front of a huge house. Some guards opened the door for me. I smiled to them and got out. I walked inside the house. I started to explore the area. Oh! Gotchya!! Here you are.

Bang PD. I'm gonna kill you today.

GUYYSSS!!!My story is coming to it's end. Hope you'll support me and enjoy reading. I love you guys. Thanks for reading my ff. I really appreciate it.