•Everybody had scars, that are left from the past•

Arra POV
Me:Who.. are they?
Jungkook:Ahhh.. umm... how to say....
Jimin:Our... friends! Yes! Friends!
Girl:What? Friends? So you kiss your friends?
Jimin:Yah! It was supposed to be a secret between us!
Girl:Pffft. Idiot.
Beautiful:Soo... Joonie.. How you spend your money?
Namjoon:Yah! How did you stole the money!
Me:What money?
Namjoon:Ah... umm it's..
Beautiful:She don't know that you are gan-Namjoon suddenly kissed her.Omg! This boi!
The girl started to hit him and pished him away.
Beautiful:YAH! ARE YOU INSANE JERK!!
Auther POV
Namjoon came closer to the girl and pretend to hug her.He whispered in her ear.
Manjoon:Shinah, this girl is Jungkook's crush. And she don't know that we are gangsters.So please shut up and don't ruin the moment.Please.
Shinah:Still, there was no need to kiss me.
Namjoon:You taste good by the way, kitten.
They were busy " chatting" and didn't notice that all the guys have gone, so they won't puke 🤢 on them.
Namjoon looked around surprised.
Namjoon:What the hell? Where the fuck are they?
Shinah: Yah! Girls! Where are you?
Still no response.
The girl looked at the boy, who had smirk in his handsome face.
Shinah:Yah! What are you smirking at?
Namjoon:Looks like we have to be spend the time alone.
Shinah:Huh! No, I'll just call them!
Namjoon:No need. They won't peek it up.
Shinah:How you know?
Namjoon:They have planned to leave us alone. And plus, wouldn't it be embarrassing to show up in front of them after the kiss?
Shinah:Yah!You! Don't ever remind me of that!
Namjoon:So... Where do you want to go?
Shinah:Ummm... I don't know.
Namjoon:Shell we go and watch a movie?
Shinah:No, it's boring. What about...We go to ...Ummm...
Namjoon:Amusement park?
Shinah:Oh! Great idea! I haven't been in there for years.
Hoseok & Jaemi( Auther POV)
When Namjoon and Shinah were busy kissing, Hoseok dragged the girl after him.
Jaemi:Where are we going?
Hoseok:Surprise.
Jaemi:Yah! I'm serious! I'm not going anywhere!-She pushed boy's hand away from her wrist and turned to the opposite direction and fast- walked to God knows where.
Hoseok ran after her and stood in front of her, blocking her way.
Jaemi:Yah! Le- Suddenly the boy carried her bridal style and rushed to the outside of the mall.They reached the bus station and he put her on the ground.
Jaemi:Yah! What are you doing! Pabo!
Hoseok:So you won't ran away from me?
Jaemi: I'm not-The boy cutted him off.
Hoseok:Going anywhere. I know.
After 2 minuets the bus came.
Hoseok:Come on, It's our bus.
He took her hand and entered the bus, paying for them both.
Jaemi:Hoseok, where are we going?
Hoseok:You'll see.
There was only a little space in the bus, so they somehow managed to stand there.Suddenly someone pushed Hoseok and he .. Aishh just look at the gif.( Just imagine it's a bus)

( Just imagine it's a bus)

Soo.. You understand what I meant.
The girl immedently blushed and looked away. Hoseok kinda liked the pose. He also kinda liked the girl, but was afraid to prove that.
The whole ride they stand like that. Staring into each other, looking away, staring, looking away... and blushing
Aishh , they're sooo cutee.
Hoseok:We're here.-He took the girl by her wrist and headed out of the bus.
Jaemi's jaw dropped at the scene.

Jaemi:Oh man! This is fucking beautiful!Hoseok: It is yes?Jaemi:How you know about this place

Hoseok: It is yes?
Jaemi:How you know about this place.
Hoseok:This is a special place for me.When I was a child my parents often visit this place with me.They were buying me ice cream and we were walking here till the late night.
Jaemi looked at the boy and noticed tears streaming down his face.
She whiped them off and hugged the boy.

Hoseok hugged her back and cried for a good 10 minutes

Jaemi: It really hurts to loose someone that you love.I lost my sister when I was 13. She was 4 years older. Her name was Kim Jaeni. She was such a good ols sisiter.The best sister ever.We never had fought togather.She was really kind and carried about me really much. I loved her more than anything.-She started to cry, when she remembered all the happy memories they had. Hoseok hugged her tighter and patted her back.
Hoseok:You can cry as much as you want.
After some sobbing she calmed down and sight.
Hoseok:Do you want to eat ice cream?
Jaemi: Yes, why not?
They bought 2 ice creams. Hoseok and Jaemi walked side by side under the yellow trees.
Jaemi:You know if I was offered to choose a color, I'll pick up yellow for youz
Hoseok chuckled.
Hoseok:Why?
Jaemi:Because you're like a sun, that is always shining.
Hoseok:Shining for you.-He said in a low voice, but loud enough to hear for Jaemi.
Jaemi:What was that?
Hoseok:Nothing.Just forget about it.
Jaemi:Hoseok, why did you bring me here?
Hoseok:I don't know either. You are the first one that I bough here.I think you are a special person.
Jaemi:How can I be special? We met just once.
Hoseok:I don't know.When I first saw you, I mean in the mission, they felt really warm and close.Like I saw them before.Meybe they are familiar to my mom's eyes?
They chuckled and continued walking.Jaemi's hands were really cold.She strted to rub them togather.
Hoseok:Give me your hands.- He hold her hand and put it in his pocket.
They walked like that till 8 pm, talking about everything in the world.They felt really close, like they actually knew each other for years.
Jin & Sooyoung( Auther POV)
Jin dragged the girl to their house in his car. When they arrived he get out from the car and dragged the girl to the house.He had got some extra keys. They entered the house and Jin turned to her. Suddenly he pinned the girl to the wall and looked at her face closely. Sooyoung's heart started to beat really loud.
Jin:Woow , your skin his really soft.Can you share with me your secret?
Sooyoung:I don't have any secret.I don't take care of my skin.
Jin:WHAT!?
Sooyoung:It's my natural skin.-She smirked at him.
Jin:Mental breakdown.
Sooyoung:Can you step back?
Jin stepped forward not leaving any space between the two.
Jin:Now that I look closer, you are more beautiful than I expected.
Sooyoung:Thank you, but I cant breathe.
Jin:I can't breathe too.
Sooyoung:Why?
Jin: Because your beauty is breath taking! -He started to laugh.( Jin's dad jokes)
Sooyoung:Pfft. Even my grandpa knows jokes hundred times funnier.
Jin:Yah! I'm super funny!
Sooyoung:Whatever.
Jin:Are you going to cook with me?
Sooyoung:Really! I freaking love cooking!
Jin:Lets make a battle!Suga and Y/N will be judges and we will make dishes for them! The loser will be winner's personal slave.Deal?
Sooyoung:Deal!But where are Y/N and Suga?
Jin:Wait here I'll check on them.
Jin went upstairs to Y/N's room. When he opened the door he saw two angels lying on the bed, while hugging each other.He carefully closed the door and headed down. When he was down stairs he saw Taehyung pointing a gun at Sooyoung.