Getting the Luna

Hey you guys xD I'm sorry I took so long to update I've been sick but feeling better. I notice that I've never told you the name of Faith's brother o-o.......fail well his name is Asher it means wolf xD Well TO THE STORY WE GO!!

Asher's P.O.V

I ran away from the jail knowing that I left Faith. I need to find her mate and tell him, I been walking for hours with my leg bleeding from the fence I had to jump over. I notice the place of the wizard and saw Sage's car parked out front. I ran inside to see Luke and Sage,

"Why did she hide all this", asked Sage.

"She was scared but she wasn't ever gonna kill you. She wanted to tell you but she felt that you would kill her".

I stepped and Sage quickly turned around.

"Ash, what happen to you", said Luke.

"Faith. She's locked away and I manage to escape but I need you guys help I cant leave my sister there".

I notice Sage not looking at me just at the ground.

"Look here buddy she never met to hurt you she didn't want to tell you because the last guy was gonna turn her and if we leave her in there she will die and how much do you wanna bet you wolf would never forgive you".

"Fine".

I looked at the wizard.

"Will you willing to help us"?

"Of course. I always wanted to know about Faith and I will help you but us four cant handle this alone".

"That's why we got a pack".

.........................................................................

I gathered my pack with Sage's pack and there were at least hundred or more of us.

"Listen up are Luna has been caught and half way to dying and we need all of your guys strength to get her back".

The guys smiled willing to help.

"For are Luna", yelled a guy.

"For are Luna", yelled all.

"Just wait Liam We will get you", I mumbled to myself.

Faith's P.O.V

I woke up still in the same room but chained up to silver cuffs and also to my legs. I stood quiet as I heard the guards talk,

"Look we gotta tell Liam, There on to us there coming with a huge size pack for her".

"I don't think they'll attack with a gun pointed to her head".

"Yeah I guess your right but we still gotta warn him".

Are they talking about me? I suddenly felt a happy feeling inside me knowing that my pack was coming for me. But was Sage apart of this quest. My wolf howled in pain thinking of Sage.

~I miss him~, whimpered my wolf

~I do to~

Vote.Comment.Share